wtf omfg h4x(help)

Best answers
ok, i dl the mod right, and my freinds tell me its pwnz, but when i got to install it, the install **** freezes and is not responding, i have dl every link on teh site, and they all do the same.. i heard other people had probloms like this, can anyone help... cuz i really wanna play this

Best answers
i think all you have to do is wait a little because when i dled this and i run the install i tought the same thing but i waited a little and then it answered, if you wait and nothing happens then i don't know how to help you sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all installs take a moment to update ur registry and find the nessisary folders and that kind of stuff

Best answers
ya i know, but it like "Not Responding" i have *** windows ME, sw00t. doesnt matter i dl a zip one, i think you hibiki, posted in another thread.

game pwnz

the bots r suck tho, they never work, only sumtimes, most the time they just sit there and idol

but thx

Best answers
win me sux go get win xp form mirc and get a cd key form the net and use the winxp crack. thats what i would do. i hate win me. always freezes i think win 98 is better than that stuff.. omg.:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom