WTF Is This Crap?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright after leaving ESF about a year ago (I Think) to play DMZ I decided to start playing again until DMZ v1.8 is released. Okay so I move all my admin mod shiznit over and my anti-lag scripts etc... and i redownload ESF, everything is going great BUT I don't have all the moves for each character (Example: Piccolo is missing his friggen signature move, Special Beam Cannon!) yet I have them when I go to other servers (WTF ^1000000000) I didn't install any custom shiz either and i don't have all the sounds for each character.

BAMN DITCH!!! I JES WANNA TEAR IT UP ON ESF!! lol

Sooo I am in the needing of the help

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Sooo I am in the needing of the help"

hahahahahaah thats a funny line

check to see if the sprite is missing, crap i don't know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol what? oh well. I'll try Wizard Wars, Holy Wars, or Rocket Crowbar again (I haven't played those in such a long time) since all these crashes on DMZ and ESF are slowly twisting my mind into insanity at it's purist

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those wizard wars and holy wars games are garbage. They arent all that fun. And nobody plays them.

There are much more enjoyable mods out there. That is until Esf 1.0 comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, it seems like im getting old or something...welll technically everyone is, but you know what I mean. Wizard Wars & Holy Wars used to be played lots but since Counter-Sh17...err Strike (I loved CS for about 3 versions tho) sucked players from all unpopular mods, HLDM, and Op4, things fell apart. Oh well I'm still trying to live in the "good-times" of a few years ago (BTW If your wondering how "old" I am, I'm 16, not 30 or something)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its probably one of ure scripts or something thats messing it up!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah my scripts are messing up the installer so I don't get all the sounds, etc..

I have downloaded the ESF v2a from 6 different places but they all don't install all the crap I need, WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont undertand what this guy needs, i use admin mod on dmz and that works, never tryed it on esf, oh and by the way why do you keep puting mods in bold its kinda annoying

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I NEED Is A Working ESF20.exe that actually installs ALL THE FILES. DAMMIT This is p1ss1ng me off!!!

[EDIT]
CMON! I WANNA PLAY SOME DAMN ESF
[/EDIT]

Best answers
Hm... try running it without all the crap you moved over, and see if it works. Programs hacking into my dll's (akimbot, adminmod) tend to disabled attacks, especially if they're outdated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a known fact scripts tend to delete sertain attacks cause they are not up to date with the esf code... and it :rolleyes: sounds :rolleyes: like the sounds dont work cause ur installer messed up so try dlin it from fileplanet cause they usualy work

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you think the sound is missing

flip down the console and see if it says "blank/sound not precached

if so, the sound was never their to begin with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats what it's been saying. Alright now it's not just me who doesn't have the sounds.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DL it again, and reinstall, or u cud just w8t for the beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom