WTF DID FRODO GO!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I just finished watching Return of the King and im pissed off because all those guys at the end and Frodo end up sailing off into the sun like morons...

Why? Where the hell are they going? The Philippines?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frodo and Gandalf went where the elves go when the magic dies in middle earth. The island where they go (It was called evermeet in the D&D campaign setting, Forgotten Realms, not sure if Middle Earth had the same name for it.) exists so far away, that mortals cannot make the trip. Gandalf is not mortal, and Frodo is very long lived, both were able to go to the place where the elves intended to go to escape mortalitly and Sauron's negative influence on the world. If Frodo had stayed, he would have died from the Wraith King's stab wound, which never fully healed.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They went to the island where the elves and the race of Numenor originally came from. With the ring of power gone, all the other rings became useless. Like Cuc said, they would become mortal if they'd stay any longer in middle earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOOOOOOhhhhh I see now, I think its called "The Gray Havens" or something like that

Well, I was doing some research and heard that Gandalf was originally sent from that place to help with the whole war and stuff... also that the reason they are going there is because they all carried the burdon of the ring, not particularly the ring Frodo had but there was more than one ring

I just read this on another forum that I found on Google... so yea, thanks CUC!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
getting out my big book of lotr

the ring bearers all left the gray havens for the land of valinor which was the orginal birthplace of elves who after the hustle with morgoth were basicly booted out and force to go to middle earth after all the stuff with sauron was done they were allowed to come back to valinor with the ring bearers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i do remember about lord of the rings was told to me by the jrr tolken clan i use to hang out with on cs.

wizards are meant to guide mans path but not to directly interfere with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of the stuff about the first age isnt even in lotr so knowing all about that wouldnt help cause its lightly mentioned

if u need to know the first age u have to read the simmerilian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom