Wrestlemania XX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To all the wrestling fans out there *probably a small few* wrestlemania xx begun an hour ago and most of the small matches have passed. now on to the top dawgs.. still left is goldberg vs brock.. undertaker vs kane... the 8 way cruiserweight match.. eddie vs angle.. and shawn vs hhh vs benoit. who do you think will win?

1.) Goldberg over brock
2.) Kane over Undertaker *i got a strong itch*
3.) Rey mysterio for teh title
4.) Uncle Eddie
5.) Benoit-- got that itch again...

aw well chavo won

Best answers
1)goldberg all the way, unless austin interferes
2)i say *maybe* undertaker, this ones really a toss up
3)rey mysterio, he's my favorite in the match
4)idk about eddie, i never watch smakdown, i just know mysterio from the old days
5)i dont really care who wins this one, i just want sum1 to be sweet chin musiced and a pedigree and a crippler crossface....if all three make an apperence im happy

EDIT: keep me posted please, i dont have satellite to order it with:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 of them at that. plus a jackhammer. and stone cold stunnerd them both at the end.

Molly holy got her head shaved :D

Best answers
thats what i like to hear :D i do love the stunner, haha i never liked her anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O omg.. what an impressive entrance from the undertaker. though the image he had wasn't the image i hoped he'd have.. i pictured him in the old outfit he used to have with the long hair and pale skin. but i was dissapointed in his appearence. he looked like a texan outlaw of some sort.

-edit-

undertaker pwned kane by the way. oh yeah paul bearer is back. his name might not sound recognizable.. but he was undertakers manager back in the days

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess that last minute itch kicked in as benoit did come succesful and won the title :D. and not only that, he made triple h tap!! *sorry for double post*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only match results I didn't care for were Rock n' Sock vs. Evolution and the cruiserweight title.

Now we need Austin vs Goldberg at backlash.

Overall, the PPV was good, but the Goldberg vs. Lesnar fight sucked ass . . .

Best answers
Goldberg vs austin is a very large possiblity, Austin will be the only reason Goldberg sticks around after WWXX if he does. Supposedly theyve formed a good friendship.

I cant believe how crappy the Goldberg Lesnar fight was though, that one had an incredible amount of potential.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that match did suck. It sucked to the point where my friend fell asleep through it, and he's been waiting for that match the whole time. WWXX sucked most of the show, the only two matches i like was Kane vs Undertaker, and Shawn vs HHH vs Benoit.. all the other matches just was flat out boring. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
The only match results I didn't care for were Rock n' Sock vs. Evolution and the cruiserweight title.

Now we need Austin vs Goldberg at backlash.

Overall, the PPV was good, but the Goldberg vs. Lesnar fight sucked ass . . .
Goldberg/Lesnar was awful. Right up there with Steiner/HHH at Royal Rumble 2003.

You weren't happy with the Evolution match? I hated it too and all, but how could you not hate the ending to Jericho/Christian? Jericho was my boy, dammit! And now Victoria's gone face so they send Trish heel? This just isn't gonna work, if you ask me.

It upset me personally, just because I had a girlfriend who did something like that to me and now every time I see Trish, I see that *****. lol

Undertaker...not what I expected but cool enough for me not to mind. Texan outlaw, nothing--for all the Stephen King Dark Tower fans, he looked like a seriously bad-ass gunslinger.

Deadman Inc--worldwide, baby. hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah gunslinger. Thats what i meant. Though he shouldve came back with the image of the undertaker from the attitude era (1995-98). that undertaker was bad-ass.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the Evolution vs. Rock n' Sock match, I just hated that Mick and the Rock lost.

That elbow of the apron . . . BANG BANG! Classic Foley.

I loved when Rocky mocked Flair . . . numerous times.

Of course the number of flubs was insane. o_O

Austin got hit with a beer can after it slipped out of his hand.
Goldberg got beer in his eye.
Cristian and Jericho both slipped off the ropes while getting ready for a superplex, then the victim (christian) started climbing before Jericho started pulling.
Ultimo Dragon slipped not once, but twice, then continued to screw up the entire match.
Kidman's shooting star press from mid rope looked great, except the guys he hit actually tried to catch him and didn't hide the fact that they tried.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I loved the Evolution vs. Rock n' Sock match, I just hated that Mick and the Rock lost.

That elbow of the apron . . . BANG BANG! Classic Foley.

I loved when Rocky mocked Flair . . . numerous times.
Rock is a great wrestler to watch because he does that ****. My favorite was when he gave Hogan the People's Elbow and struck one of his poses on the way down. He is awesome. Hehe.

I'm still kind of confused about Undertaker. It's like he's now a mix of all the different ones he's ever been. The raw ugly faces of the Ministry Undertaker, the urn and Paul bearer from old school, the sit-up move, the medium length hair, etc, but he fights like the badass still to an extent.

I hope that it wasn't a one shot thing...but I have a strong feeling he's going to go back to Smackdown and act like nothing happened. :0\

"oooooooohhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss"

Did you guys catch Flair cursing out Rock? "I got you now, you mother****er." lol

And yeah, Cuc, you're right--the amount of oopsies was insane. Did you see when Kane went to drop Undertaker across the top, and he completely missed and just landed flat on his face? :0\ He tried to grab the ropes and everything.

(Was that even Kane and Taker?)

At least JR and King were good at covering stuff like that up.

I have to say, this whole Triple H in Triple Threats is working out well--he gets to headline but barely fight. That was a good match, though, and deserving of the end.

I can't get over how bad Goldberg's match sucked. That frigging match was a no brainer!

Best answers
Well they were trying to show them as equals, but it just didnt work, instead of giving a really interesting match with high impact moves, it was like watching 2 old toothless men get into a slap fight.

Best answers
thanks for all the info,i wasnt able to watch the matches, but i suppose hearing all about them is just as good...i personally am a big fan of the dark tower series, thats what im reading right now actually :D im on the second or third one...glad to hear that taker kicked *ss, one question though, did anyone get pedigree'd or sweet chin music'd?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something like 4 attempted Crossfaces, 4 or 5 SCMs and at least 2 pedigrees landed.

That triple threat was almost over 10 times.

And the RAW guys smashed Cole and Tazz's table :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't even like wrestling, but I was lying in bed and I saw this on and decided to watch it (it was the thign before the main show, main show as PAY-PER-VIEW so I didnt watch). I was like "...omg" cuz after watching the pre-"game" thing I got all interested in it, strange, it looked cool despite it lookign really fake at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom