Wrath of the Lich King

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't quit WoW after you've experienced the endgame.
Everyone will come back sooner or later.

That's a fact.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That's a fact.
I've experienced endgame and I haven't been playing for 3 months. I easily quit the game, and there is no way that I'm coming back.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I'm more intent on making games now rather than playing them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ good choice

as for me, I'm installed, ready to go.

buuuuuuuut I won't be playing it for some time. I need to finish gears of war 2 + mirror's edge before I start up WoW again

****, haha.

oh well. I'll get to it sooner or later. I can lose a few days.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ good choice

as for me, I'm installed, ready to go.

buuuuuuuut I won't be playing it for some time. I need to finish gears of war 2 + mirror's edge before I start up WoW again

****, haha.

oh well. I'll get to it sooner or later. I can lose a few days.
Well Mirror's Edge should only take you about 24.5 minutes.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers

That's a fact.
not true.
my epic resto druid hasn't been used since TBC came out :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
MMOChampion said:
Kel'thuzad, Sartharion, and Malygos world first kill by TwentyFifthNovember
You might remember this news from a few days ago, most of the members from the top PvE guilds Nihilum and SK-Gaming merged in a single guild temporarily called TwentyFifthNovember.

The question is, how much time will it take to see them getting world first kills on raid bosses ? Easy, about 65 Hours and 30 minutes. Wrath of the Lich King was activated on european servers at 22:00 CEST and TwentyFifthNovember killed Kel'thuzad today at 15:30 CEST, and they also killed Sartharion the Onyx Guardian before that. Only Malygos was left and he just died at 18:45 CEST.

Yes we're talking about 25 man raid instances, it took them less than 3 days (68 Hours and 30 minutes) to get enough people to build a decent raid and down these bosses, it looks like the competition won't be easy in the future. It also means that they already cleared all the PvE content in Wrath of the Lich King and will have to wait for the next content patch 3.1 to have a chance to explore the Ulduar Raid instance.

Below is a small statement from their site.

We are proud to declare that all WOTLK PVE raid content has now been cleared. This is both a moment of triumph and a cause for concern. The question in all our minds right now is if we could do this, how soon until the rest of the top guilds in the world clear all the raid content that WOTLK has to offer? Did Blizzard miscalculated in the tuning of these encounters? Or is this Blizzard folding under the weight of a large casual player base that demands to be on equal footing with end-game raiders?

Malygos down…
Really, how sad.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Athene is awesome, I love him. The GM's are retarded, though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Upon completing a quest, this happened:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbL11E01_Dk[/ame]

I creamed my pants.

Oh, and after completing this quest, you get another one, which takes you to origgmar. You speak to the king of Org there for a bit then you get transported back, then after that you go to the Undercity with the King himself. Once you activate the quest, you become an elite, you have over 40k hp, and you deal well over 11k damage non crit, I was critting guys for 21k or more. Anyway, after you destroy pretty much everything in your path in the Undercity, you find the guy that tried to kill the alliance off and the ***** King in that cinematic. After you kill him, you and the King continue up to where Thrall is, and The king speaks to him basically saying what the world would be like with out the horde, and the King basically shuts down thrall and disses him, then they fight for a bit, and I of course help out. And then Onyxia in human form (forgot her name), freezes time, saying that it shouldn't be like this, and teleports us back to Stormwind, where you complete the quest.

Ugh, it was just pure epic-ness all rolled into one quest chain. That was single handedly the most fun I've ever had in WoW ever.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a lot more to come.

To give you some taste of the next content :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_oyXSSFAL0[/ame]

Also, do the questline at Zul'Drak, which ends to killing Overlord Drakulu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, the last quest you do until you go to Orgrimmar / SW.

The cinematic is pretty epic nonetheless, although that contains a lot of bad animations ( beta version at that point ) , and the recorder didn't provide the best angles, etc. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The quests in Lich King are so varied and fresh and new, they're much more exciting and fun than previous quests. For example, in TBC you'd take a taxi that took you to where you needed to go, and you'd bomb it as you went. Well this time around you get your own mount and you'd jump on it, and you control it, so you can take your time, and seek out what you need to bomb, and go where you want to go.

Another I encountered, is I saved this guy from being a prisoner, and we jumped on a horse together to escape. He drove while I bombed the undead chasing us.

Another I found, was I was sent to this area, where these dragons were being killed by dragonkin, and I was supposed to set an hourglass down there. So I do, and future me comes along and says "yo, I'm you from the future, i'm here to help" and he helped me defend the hourglass, and kill some dragonkin, and basically told me I sucked and needed better gear.

Then of course there was the quest chain I told you about previous where the King and I kicked some ass.

You do have your run of the mill quests like "Kill 15 of this thing" or "Collect this many of this item" or "Kill these guys to get this item from them" etc, but there is a lot of extra kick ass quests in between to keep you excited, and for the first time in WoW history, it's fun to level :eek:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop making me want it.

and tbh, I think clocking the content is sorta a good thing, as long as they keep bringing more out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom