Wow. It has been a while!

Best answers
Hey guys. This is Fatmanterror. I haven't been around for a while but I wanted to see if any of the old gang (circa 2001-2004) is still here. I hope everybody is doing well.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think we ever personally talked or anything, but I certainly remember seeing your name all the time back in the day. Hi!

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well hello there, welcome back on this special place of magic and wonders. What made you return?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game probably ? :D
Unlikely

Hey guys. This is Fatmanterror. I haven't been around for a while but I wanted to see if any of the old gang (circa 2001-2004) is still here. I hope everybody is doing well.

Sup yea we are doing OK. Well DeMan died a little while back, other than that its OK.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of us are still here.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
FATMAN!

yo it's Magus.

fatmanterror is one of the OG model/skin editor/creators. So oldschool his sig would link a geocities site where his models/skins were hosted.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sure we were all about 15 at the time. Except for Damaera. He was like -5 years old. :smile:

Edit: Holy shit is my sig messed up. Oh well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go ahead and bow down to Optional; one of the original greats of ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How to become "one of the original greats of ESF":

1) Play ESF a bit
2) Make a few maps no one ever played
3) Quit ESF for 10 years
4) Make drunken post mid day
5) Profit

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot about the part where you wiped the floor with a great number of players, securing your place in the ESF Hall of Fame That Totally Exists. False modesty will get you nowhere.

Best answers
Haha holy crap! So like, a lot of us are still here! Yeah I'm doin pretty well. I heard about deman, that really sucks. He was a good guy! That's life I suppose. But yeah, I'm bored off of my ass in Japan and have had a good amount of down time for once in the past 7 years and I remembered I hadn't checked in here in a long time! So like, is the final version ever coming out? I am really excited to play it after looking at all the vids and pics!

--- edit ---

Haha holy crap! So like, a lot of us are still here! Yeah I'm doin pretty well. I heard about deman, that really sucks. He was a good guy! That's life I suppose. But yeah, I'm bored off of my ass in Japan and have had a good amount of down time for once in the past 7 years and I remembered I hadn't checked in here in a long time! So like, is the final version ever coming out? I am really excited to play it after looking at all the vids and pics!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, a lot has changed since the previous versions. I can see a release coming out sometime next year.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might let the team release it

Or I'll keep it for myself and just laugh at everybody else

Also, Hi, Long time no see

Best answers
Hey man good to hear from you! Also, please do not do that. I don't think my fragile little heart could handle such knowledge.

--- edit ---

Hey man good to hear from you! Also, please do not do that. I don't think my fragile little heart could handle such knowledge.

--- edit ---

I'm not sure why my posts keep duplicating with an "edit." Any ideas? It's annoying me...

--- edit ---

I'm not sure why my posts keep duplicating with an "edit." Any ideas? It's annoying me...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man. I was pretty young at the time and never got a chance to talk to you, but I do remember seeing you around. Welcome back, hope you stay for a while ^_^

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello FMT. Let me introduce myself. My name is NJ and I'm 17 years old. A senior student from high school in Ontario city called Brampton and I only have one skill that represents art. I don't draw on technologies. I draw on papers.

I actually play sports like Basketball, football, hockey and Baseball. But not a professional and haven't trained for years.

Anyways, its glad to have you back. Welcome back!

Last edited:
Best answers
I used to draw on technologies. I kind of wish I stuck with it. I sucked big time but some of the folks that showed me how to use 3dmax and even milkshape are getting plenty of work these days. Anyways, nice to meet you and thanks!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always good to see an old, community veteran! Welcome back!

I seem to remember you mentioning, at some point, that you were in the military. I hope all is going well for you, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom