Would you eat a bucket of KFC?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want some KFC :(

om nom nom lame chickens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as I love fried chicken.... The KFC that we have here is a horribly disgusting building, kitchen is awful, I'd eat there but I would get aids.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enjoy your meals. If you want to do something about our food being treated better before we eat them, sign up for a job at a slaughter house near you.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus...I eat meat, but it's kind of horrible to see this. I mean, there is a difference between killing chickens for feed and attempting to kill a chicken and failing horribly at it. See, it isn't hard to solve some of the problems that arise in this movie.

The chickens need more space? Give them more space, create a larger enclosure, a one time investment.

Chickens need to be killed? Kill them properly then, don't cut their throats, because we all know chickens can live for some time after that. Just give them a massive shock that stops their hearts. Painless and saves you a lot of mess.

Lame chickens? Breed them properly then.

Will this cost more money? Most likely, yes. But it's not like fastfood is the most expensive food there is. Even if prices rise, it is most likely still one of the cheapest food you can get, and hell, people will still buy it anyway.
I think the same;true!

And that's why nothing will change. People are greedy, and even the slightest drop in profits is deemed unacceptable, unless that drop will lead to even more profits in the future.
It's also true and i believe the same!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enjoy your meals. If you want to do something about our food being treated better before we eat them, sign up for a job at a slaughter house near you.
QFT. And I don't use QFT lightly. Life is harsh, and we breed our food en masse. I, personally, don't understand why some people stress out so highly over the living conditions of an animal that is alive for two months and never even has the opportunity to see the world. These chickens are food, they are not pets, they aren't people. They feel and think and reason, but only to the limited capacity that two months of life will allow. I'm not against treating them more mercifully but unless you're going vegetarian tomorrow you're eating foods processed by the same food industry standards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom