Worlds Strongest

Best answers
Hey Guys,

Just had an idea, you know how people keep asking "Is there a cvar to change your powerlevel" etc....

This is nothing like it really so please get that out of your head.
I was thinking why not have a Game type called the Worlds Strongest.

The Worlds Strongest
In this Game Type Every character starts with a pathetec power level of 10,000
or around there anyway.
In the Serries they all started off at around that (I know they started off with alot less)
So it isn't just all hard work to get to the top and transform, maybe add a few dinky things in as well.
EVM when I tryed it they had Taunts for each character, that would be cool but it aint a Vital part of the game.
Make the Objective of this to transform. And maybe add an effect to this to make it Fearsom like the lighting on the map goes darker or give him the lightening like Goku has currently.
But once the first person transforms make their power level skyrocket and then it is everyone vs them.

Sorry I kinda came up with this on the fly.
feedback please. :confused:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have any idea how long it'd take to get from 10,000 to 3 million? Some characters are totally screwed for this game type. The idea is unique but in the interests of fairness it won't work. Unless the map is filled with Gohan's and Trunks' who have the lowest transformation level.

Best answers
Could perhapts increase the rate of powerlevel gain in this game type

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it would still be faster to transform with gohan and trunks than any other char.

Best answers
Well you could always make everybody's transformation powerlevel the same just for this game type.

Hmm... Interesting concept.

Best answers
But it would still be faster to transform with gohan and trunks than any other char.
well yeah.. which is a shame.. gohan transformed after goku and vegita.. and transformed, he had a lil' less power then goku, and he was stronger then vegita (think of the Cell Games Saga).. and of course the other problem is that currently he is having the music and movement of transforming into an SSJ2.. Of course I know that it wouldn't be possible to add the transformation when he's PS-ing with his dad in the room of spirit and time...

just my 2 cents

Best answers
I like jimesu's idea. make everybody's trans lvl the same in that game mod. Or about the same area, cause gohan and trunks will ot look good in that game mod.

Best answers
Fuzz87 said:
well yeah.. which is a shame.. gohan transformed after goku and vegita.. and transformed, he had a lil' less power then goku, and he was stronger then vegita (think of the Cell Games Saga)
Gohan wasn't stronger than Bejiita... He was slightly weaker...

When Gokou first went SSJ, he went from 300,000 to 15,000,000 (or x50), and SSJ2 is pretty much x75. So even if Gohan had been the same power, he'd still transform and be MUCH stronger.

(Mind you, those are Manga-based numbers...)

Gohan has a special talent, where his emotions can increase his power... Which is goofy... If you get pissed off in the real world, all that does is inhibit your ability to fight... (Watch an angry person try to hit a calm person of the same skill)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom