Looks like Synth was Jinx all along.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This, is really not needed Synth. Truly, I don't know what is going on, but I've been told this is just here to piss people off. Hate to forward it, but I think either majin or sword knows what this is all about. Don't make this happen again Synth.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not even about pissing people off... it was going to be a thread about economics...

geez... can I unlock it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No, you can't. "I CALLED DIBS ON THIS THREAD...", that is about "economics"?, I don't think so. You've been banned before Synth by Sword. Don't make the same mistake again. Even you should understand your limits, especially with the abilities you have. Including making spam threads.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told Zeo about the thread... and was afraid he'd try to take my topic (even though it really won't matter)

I love you Sky... I'm not trying to cause trouble... I'm just trying to have fun.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told Zeo about the thread... and was afraid he'd try to take my topic (even though it really won't matter)

I love you Sky... I'm not trying to cause trouble... I'm just trying to have fun.
Just make a new thread when you have the time to give it content. That is if there really was going to be content and this isn't really a not-so-subtle jab at Jinx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom