Wondering

Best answers
I was just wondering why, when I try to save a sig as layers (as to have a backup to it) I save it in .psd and close it, then when I open it again its all in one layer :shocked:
Does anyone know why this happens? o_o

Best answers
Are you using the 'File > Save As...' function?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Saving as saves as a jpg, gif or whatever, which flattend the layers. You need to save it as a .psd *click file > save* not save as.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ryoko thats crap, i tought u'd know better -.-

using "save as" is fine, just make sure you have the "layers" box checked. thats all.

Best answers
This is strange o_O now it works, and it works doing both *save* and *save as* Odd, I must have done something wrong the last times I saved them o_o

EDITED: WTF?? Now I open my backups and they open as the layers I saved :p

Best answers
i liked your last sig more then this one sakuma i think you shuld change it back

any way i have no idea why it didnt chage i just do save and its saving

Best answers
You probably got mixed up and tried opening up the .jpg files, which will open in photoshop except with one layer.

Best answers
sasuke-kun said:
i liked your last sig more then this one sakuma i think you shuld change it back
Yeah I know the Hyuga sig is better, I just liked this one alot kuz it has a lot of emotion in it, Gaara is such a character ^^' I'm workin on a new one though.

IsrAlien said:
You probably got mixed up and tried opening up the .jpg files, which will open in photoshop except with one layer.
Probbly ;D
[Off Topic] Nice new sig, BTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom