Wolverine

Best answers
Hi Guys another model for ya to Crit & Comment again, theres still a couple of edits to make Turk said he is gonna alter the head and also trim Logan down a bit but heres wovly!

Model :- Turk
Skin :- Nasalhair

P.s. I'll get a posed version soon make a nicer render :) :cool:

laterz Show

Best answers
Showster said:
theres still a couple of edits to make Turk said he is gonna alter the head and also trim Logan down a bit but heres wovly!
Looks nice :]

But as it looks now.. the neck is just a bit to thick in addition with the head, but the head thing is going to be changed so we will notice it afterwards but overall it's verry good.

Best answers
Ahh, Yet again Showster Strikes :p .

Great man, The skin improoves the model soo badly . I love the muscle definations , Great job .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the torso is abit to wide, and the face looks abit wierd o_O
its nice but could se some fixing

Best answers
Make the face alittle more wider cuz wolverine had sort of a square jaw, but dont make it a total square, just extend the jaw a little more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make head bigger to match rest of body...

and um... nice skin too =D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want... to have... your children, AMAZING! god, that inspires me (opens up Panthro/Map1.psd)

Best answers
Like many have mentioned, improve the width of the jar, expand the head slightly *he was a big guy* and IMHO slightly, slightly make his legs longer. One other thing I almost forgot was that you should extend his claws some more. Now for a question, Will you have the alternate costume? *the orange one*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom