With the Arrow TV series being awesome and the new Flash TV series in production

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I seriosuly think there is no reason we won't have a Batman live action TV series. After what I am seeing in Arrow they can pull it off and I think doing guest stars in each other's shows (Batman in Arrow, Flash in Batman, Arrow in Flash and many other combinations)

The fact that Batman is an AAA superhero doesn't mean he shouldn't have his own TV show (when I kinda think about it Smallville was about Superman, and he is around the most powerful Superhero in history, so DC already made AAA grade superhero TV series)

I think what they have done good in Arrow compared to Smallville is that they didn't put them in the highschool/college age, it is not like The O.C or 90210 with superpowers. I seriously think Batman has a place in that world.

Also, if they made Ben Affleck the new Batman, how could a Batman TV series be a bad idea after THAT decision?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I kinda don't like Arrow in some way. It's mostly around approach with realism. So they went with it fully and then introduced this superhuman powers all around and it kinda looks stupid. Another thing is that this show is not the one that should end with only few episodes. We see this super duper assasins or villians that end up being killed/ cought in one episode or maybe better to say in 5 minutes and mostly in stupid ways.

I know its how it is in comics but they should've maybe altered his costume (head part) a bit or improvise/don't follow it completely because main actor is recognisable from 30 miles away. Especially in first season where only thing he had was make up around his eyes and noone can see who he really is (they know him his whole life) even when talking face to face

And third and probably most annoying part is that sister that was "dead" - Her jaw and mouth part moves so strangely when she's making expressions and talks, it irritates me so much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom