Witcher 3 - 30 times larger than Witcher 2!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should play Witcher 2 before I get excited for this

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it were any other franchise, I'd agree with you. Right now, The Witcher is 2 for 2 and I don't see the 3rd one breaking that streak.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I never finished the first one, because when it comes to RPG's I like to explore every little nook and cranny. This resulted in me doing errands in town for a very long time and rarely actually fighting stuff. I'll probably finish it sometime and play the 2nd one.

Also you can't walk ten feet without accidentally having sex with someone in that game, holy shit. I know they need to appeal to their demographic. However, it was probably the 5th or 6th time when Geralt was banging some fanfic material elf/druid/furry/whatever that I just couldn't get the image of a creepy-horny dev out of my mind.

I look into things too much, and it's my downfall.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never finished the first one, because when it comes to RPG's I like to explore every little nook and cranny. This resulted in me doing errands in town for a very long time and rarely actually fighting stuff. I'll probably finish it sometime and play the 2nd one.

Also you can't walk ten feet without accidentally having sex with someone in that game, holy shit. I know they need to appeal to their demographic. However, it was probably the 5th or 6th time when Geralt was banging some fanfic material elf/druid/furry/whatever that I just couldn't get the image of a creepy-horny dev out of my mind.

I look into things too much, and it's my downfall.
Apparently that one is actually from the books, not a horny devs image ^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Christ, that's awful. Did the books just modify fanfics on deviantart or something?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christ, that's awful. Did the books just modify fanfics on deviantart or something?
I think I only ended up banging 4 chicks in the game. Which isn't a lot, considering Geralt is sterile and has no reason not to **** at all times.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's immune to all diseases and most poisons as a result of his transformation into a Witcher, so no.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The storyline is very close to a slashfic I have written that involves Goku and Zeonix. COINCIDENCE?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I...don't think you know what the storyline is.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I finished the Witcher 2 three times already (all in Dark Mode), never played the first one, but I absolutely love the second one, I'm very excited about the third and also about Cyberpunk 2077.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I only played a bit of the second before stopping(Want to experience it properly, maxed out on a proper desktop~), though I absolutely LOVED what I saw!
Am about to begin the first now~
Going to make sure I have a solid setup for W3, want to experience with as good graphics as I can potentially afford >3>~

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea no PC could run W2 on full settings. There was 1 option that caused your FPS to drop to unplayable. Other than that one option it wasnt really that demanding ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yea no PC could run W2 on full settings. There was 1 option that caused your FPS to drop to unplayable. Other than that one option it wasnt really that demanding ^^
Er, yeah. I meant maxed out without anti aliasing, never use that in any of my games.
Also, Witcher 2 consumes laptop graphic cards for breakfast(Or mine anyway), so yeah :V

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er, yeah. I meant maxed out without anti aliasing, never use that in any of my games.
Also, Witcher 2 consumes laptop graphic cards for breakfast(Or mine anyway), so yeah :V
680m sli does fine.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny thing is im not talking about AA. It was someting else, that had something to do with the lighting.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, it was Ubersampling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom