Wish me luck

Best answers
Me and a few friends of mine are making a MOD. It's a bunch of anime characters in one game. It's kinda like esf but theres a 1 player adventure mode. But the main reason I'm posting is I was wondering, whats the max characters I can make for the game? I was thinking 9 because thats how many esf has. But can I make more?

( If you want to see the website that tells you about the MOD go to www.freewebs.com/nyo_mix )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it is 10, one for each number on the keypad including 0.
But I'm thinking of a way around it. You could probably make groups. For example, the main character selection screen would be the names of the Anime the characters are in, then you click that to view the characters, and include a Back button.
That wouldn't work if you had only 1 character from each anime though, you would then have to find another way to group them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My psycic powers predidct that this thread will be closed for advertisment...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And my warning sense is tingling. No call for spam. We'll close it when we get around to it with or without forum goer support.

Best answers
I think its unlimited number.... i dont think there are any limits to it.. you just have to work somethings in your way but yeah i really doubt there is a limit but maybe someone else who knows more on the subject will fill you in but im 70% sure that theres no limit...well at least not a limit that you cant work around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom