[WIP]Brook

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey guys, I have been silent for a long time, because I haven't wanted to model anything, but i got the itch when I was browsing one of my favorite artist's deviantart page and she had posted a character sheet of one of her characters.

So I did what anyone would do and asked her if I could model her character, and luckly she said yes :). Soo here is my work in progress, hopefully soon to be completed model, then I'll move onto looking for a skinner (I wanted Raven Blade to do it, since his style is FKN A PERFECT, but alas he is MIA and I haven't seen him for 2 months :[). Soooooooo enuf jaw'n here is the picy, crit if you want, this is my first female, so I realise there may be some problems. And if anyone REALLY wants to knoe the polycount atm is like 3.7k, with hands and feet i'm thinking 5~5.5k then of course, her weapon. So yeah, let me know ;).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me seckses a whole bunch

hehehe after helping on msn, im glad to see how its turning out :D it is coming along great, id love to give a shot at skinning it sometime, but id want to talk to the concept artist first...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Seckso :O. Hawt shark bewbs. Its secsi :).

Best answers
Whoa, very impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished version of this.

Best answers
meh r hate j00 en teh many ways...i was so planning on doing this for brook :(

so wrong

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont you do some animations or poses for her instead then? everyone can be happy like that :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome stuff man!!!
Secksy Bewbs! =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teh Sehcks, i already loved the head u showed me befor.
Lemme render it :p

Best answers
well i would animate it..but i am drawing like a madman..and animating for uhh...sok...so when i get soem time...i prolly will ask him to :) good ideas gir

Best answers
Awww, I LOVE Iloveegg.com, i havent seen their flash anims in ages, soo cute ^_^.

Oh with the model =p. It looks good, the mouth gives the model away a bit though, it dosnt really suit it but im sure you'll work on it later on. I'd like to see you finish this model skinned and all! Lucks for you :}.

Best answers
Well if it ever gets done I offer to rig and animate it. Probably texture it too.
Great job so far

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I haven't forgot about ole Brook, jsut got swamped with work and trying to get a new car....hopeflly I can get her done by the end of the week :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom