Winkelwagen`s 3d gallery

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Looks good, but I'm not quite sure what those little particles are around the sword. Flower petals? Stones? Meh.

I really like the rest of it, though. The proportions are perfect, IMHO. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Supposed to be rose peddles yeah. Need to make them more pink and glowy, like in the anime.
Petals*

Also, which anime? As you can see, I've not exactly been monitoring this thread very closely. Sincerest apologies to you if you have already answered this. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It`s okay! :p

It`s from Bleach. The sword (zanpaktou) of Kuchiki Byakuya. Want to make the shikai form of it. LOTS of "petals!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It`s okay! :p

It`s from Bleach. The sword (zanpaktou) of Kuchiki Byakuya. Want to make the shikai form of it. LOTS of "petals!
Aaah. I haven't seen that show, but I will after I finish watching the one I currently am watching. ^_^

Then perhaps I can appreciate this sword properly. :p

Okay, cool. Thanks for answering and not getting mad. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im not sure if you're using this stuff inside some game or just for renders but if its just for renders you can google out how to set proper material for blade to project it as real metal. For now it looks like its just using simple gray color

It might be just the lightning issue. One thing more i would like to recommend is not to use black background color when doing renders.

Overall pretty good stuff. +1

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you post any of this stuff on the NNK forums? Not accusing you of ripping, but I could've sworn I've seen your name and content on those forums.

Awesome stuff, by the way.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im not sure if you're using this stuff inside some game or just for renders but if its just for renders you can google out how to set proper material for blade to project it as real metal. For now it looks like its just using simple gray color

It might be just the lightning issue. One thing more i would like to recommend is not to use black background color when doing renders.

Overall pretty good stuff. +1
Oh the sword isnt far from done :) Gonna do the metal stuff ofcourse.. i`m just working my way up till final result. Just to get an idea if its properties are good and stuff. Gonna do a whole scene as background. Used black now so i don`t have any distractions so you focus on the sword more.

And @Damaera. I`m the same one :) Got a feeling people are more active here. Gonna post it there also but more final renders then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom