Uchiha Sasuke`s sword of Kusanagi (different colors were used):

Some other stuff:
Kunai & Shuriken:

Katana:

Goblin head:

Super Mario mini scene:

Cubone (Pokemon):

Just a creature:

Got more stuff to show. Only lots of non-dragonball stuff. post it or not?
Comments/crits are wellcome!

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best bet would be to post the buu on a lighter background so we could see the form better.

and unsmoothing it wouldnt hurt lol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I added some more stuff!

I wanna create a proper scene for that Kid Buu so you can see it better. That was one of my first character modelling projects and i made lots of mistakes (such as: creating as one whole object).

Unsmoothing? Gonna make it more unsmooth! thanks.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think what you excel in is materials, my favorites are definitely Madara's fan and armor + the scouter. Great in making the texture's look realistic. What you need to work on is on your characters. You need to find a better balance in shape & form, the Buu has a long upper body and short lower body, his arms are too big and long, his shoulders are too high. Otherwise it's all looking really good! Looking forward to see a lot more from you.

PS: I aint a modeler myself so don't pay attention to me :D

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Impressive work. I am not a modeller so I may not have the eye for details, but I really like your work so far.

Keep em coming.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi folks! Was here for not a long time. But back now. And i'm staying this time haha. Gonna post more but here are some of mine work

Bleach:

Dragonball:

Naruto:

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Those are pretty goddamn awesome models you got there. Are you using v-ray as renderer ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm glad you took my advice and stopped by here! Most of those models we've seen before, but some are new and I feel that you have gotten a bit better since last time we saw your work! But again, hopefully we may see more from you soon as you intend to stay longer this time. Your strengths are materials and non-animated objects, is there anything you would like to get better at? We may be able to provide you some direction to good character or landscape scenery tutorials if you would like to improve there as well.

Other than that, good to have you here man!

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
what program do you use cause this is insane;);)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what program do you use cause this is insane;);)
3ds max probably... The only thing i am wondering about is : how does he make textures(or is he downloading them) and what rendering engine is he using.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beast models. I can see the improvement.

I have request. How about Guts's greatsword from Berserk?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would love to try environment modelling and stuff! Love to make my own worlds and stuff!

THanks for the comments btw!!! Gonna upload more but need to make a nicer render of things!
And btw about the materials. I make them myself. I`m orignally a photographer so i have the tools to create them.. and i like photoshop!

And i use 3ds max and Vray yeah.. vray because your photography know-how are usefull then!!
But i also use mudbox!!! Mostly for texturing and modelling environment stuff

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would love to try environment modelling and stuff! Love to make my own worlds and stuff!

THanks for the comments btw!!! Gonna upload more but need to make a nicer render of things!
And btw about the materials. I make them myself. I`m orignally a photographer so i have the tools to create them.. and i like photoshop!
Oh cool, making textures by making photos is really cool and it usually is better than anything else , as you can get what you need.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
exactly! Its more work, but you have way more control over how your model will look like. And there is allways photoshop and stuff, so you can allways alter your texture.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is what i got so far. I`m working on the shikai of Kuchiki Byakuya. The pink peddles will be added at the final stage. Gonna work on the textures more en refine the topology. Smoother lines and also make the blade better.

I tought it would be more fun to show some renders sooner. So feedback is welcome!
17a54a93-b16c-49e2-862c-7ce71ee6a449_zps11e99532.jpg
Byakuyashikaiback_zps1ad4e277.jpg
Byakuyashikaifront_zps9094bda5.jpg

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I absolutely love how it is perfectly balanced on the tip of the sword and the handle. It really gives of quite a dramatic effect, almost as if it was an ornament in your house. Looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom