Window's Dedicated Servers Crashing

Best answers
I have been here many a times but I haven't seen anyone say anything about the dedicated servers going offline. I have been trying to run a dedicated server call Super Deathbox of Ownage and at some point the server goes down. I get no errors or anything...it just closes.....any idea why? It's running off a different machine that is currently only running esf. It also has all the latest drivers and dx.

Please help! This server is almost always full with 18 people when it's running and I'd like to keep it that way!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RAM . . . low ram can cause a dump to desktop, make sure you have it configured to use all available ram, shut down backround tasks except services in XP/2000, as well as the lovely explorer.exe, systry.exe and taskman.exe.

Best answers
RAM is no problem. This system has at least 512 DDR ram with a 2 GHz proccessor and a 32 Mbit graphics card.

Best answers
I checked on-line to see how many dedicated servers are out there and there were only about 10. This means that this server I'm trying to keep going is one tenth of the servers dedicated to this game. Now this server goes down every couple of hours because some unknown thing makes it close down. I am unable to watch it 24 hours a day 7 days a week to make sure it stays up so if someone has an idea as to what I can do to fix the problem it would be much appreciated. I know it's not a hardware issue so if someone knows something about the game and having it work using windows it would be much appreciated..thanks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post your full command line and check to make sure you're using the latest version of ServerDoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom