Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Both

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • None

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be getting both eventually. I won't get a PS3 for a little while, but I'll probably get one within a year. I wasn't going to get a Wii at launch, and instead get one within a few months or so. But with the Wii almost out now, and all the hype building, I'm starting to get super stoked again. Plus now that I have learned that Zelda is a 70+ hour game, I'm having a hard time resisting my urge to buy a Wii.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To put this Zelda in comparison, how long was OoT suposed to be?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both....eventually. Until then, Wii will rock you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Ironically, both games I mentioned are made by Bioware.
Yeah, but it's not Kotor.

I actually think I saw a Mass Effect demo at the career fair a month ago. They were giving out Kotor posters.

And, just now, looking up where BioWare Corp is in Edmonton, I see that I spent my entire summer working only a block from BioWare. How the hell did I miss that?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pc for me man much beter pc then PS

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm getting the Wii. On release, to say the least. Maybe I'll get the PS3 in a couple of years when the price lowers.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both, someday, when i have money.

Best answers
Im gonna probably gonna buy 360, but if PS3 prices lower down i might tend to buy it. If the Wii proves to be good as i hope i might buy it instead because it has few games i want to play.(zelda, smash brothers...etc) and is also cheaper than PS3.

Best answers
I want a ps3, but since my bros gonna be paying for it, we're gonna test both and see which one is better, and then buy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say, as much of a Sony fan as I am, I'm not buying the PS3 for probably at least a year. Partially because I've seen lots of problems with launch ps2's in the past, partially because it won't have many games I want to play at first. But there's another more sexy reason...the Xbox!

I bought the Xbox360 for the new wrestling game and quickly discovered that it has dozens of 'secret gem' games that I never really heard or cared about that are actually pretty god damn great.

And they haven't even brought out most of their big guns yet.

I'm gonna stick with the 360 until probably this time next year--when the first Smackdown game for PS3 comes out.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
5 years, eh? :talk:
If Ken Kutaragi wants me to buy it, I think he can work on lawns, and do overtime to impress me enough to get it. Otherwise, he can **** himself untill he can part with it for $250. If I see a PS3 game I positively need, I'll buy it and wait for the system to come down in price. I'm not going to reward his idocy with my hard earned cash.

Best answers
PS3 is too expensive. They are trying to hard and failing in my opinon, so.. with that said. I'm going to be purchasing the Nintendo Wii.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to ask for a Nintendo Wii, which just happens to be $50 dollars less than the iPod video I got for my birthday, so shouldn't be a problem.

As for the Playstation 3, I am getting that eventually. Two months working at the nearby drug store and I can buy a the 60 gb Playstation 3 AND a game. Luckily I don't have to pay for room and board, but it works out for me.

Besides, not only will it be near-impossible to get one in the next couple of months, I would like to see if there would be any bugs or malfunctions in the first batches.

Best answers
Wii at launch for sure, going to make my preorder this week. I have a feeling I'll get a PS3 eventually... but then again... who knows? Not before I grab a 360, that's for sure.

As much debate as there is over this next generation of consoles, no one can say it's not looking pretty sweet no matter who's corner you're in.

Best answers
I'm getting the Wii at launch and I like to think that I'll get the ps3 a few years down the road.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruff said:
As much debate as there is over this next generation of consoles, no one can say it's not looking pretty sweet no matter who's corner you're in.
\o/ QFT.

It's going to be a really good year for us gamers, next year, no matter what console you get.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS3 eventually. I don't buy anything at launch. Too many stories of "Omg I bought X product and a month later it killed my parents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom