Will ESF work with CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok guys, so ESF doesn't work with just cs 1.6 licence, I bought a few days ago a cs 1.6 licence, I activated it on steam, and steam lets me download cs1.6 and cz.

And I see there that it downloaded the hl base or base hl whatever, but when I put esf in the steam folder(you know where) it should appear in the steam window also, but it's not.. I closed and started back steam but still nothing.

I know that you can play esf just with cs, but offline, with the stand alone retail game, but I want to play online with steam not offline with bots..

In the "How to install ESF" sticky, it says esf doesn't work with cs, you need hl... so I was wondering, can't you make esf work with cs too ?? pls?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys, so ESF doesn't work with just cs 1.6 licence, I bought a few days ago a cs 1.6 licence, I activated it on steam, and steam lets me download cs1.6 and cz.

And I see there that it downloaded the hl base or base hl whatever, but when I put esf in the steam folder(you know where) it should appear in the steam window also, but it's not.. I closed and started back steam but still nothing.

I know that you can play esf just with cs, but offline, with the stand alone retail game, but I want to play online with steam not offline with bots..

In the "How to install ESF" sticky, it says esf doesn't work with cs, you need hl... so I was wondering, can't you make esf work with cs too ?? pls?
ESF will not work with any pack that does NOT include Half Life. If you cant doiwnload HL from STEAM than it wont work.

Best answers
Ok, thanks anyway... I think I'll have to get a hl licence also... I've got the cs1.6 licence key with just 10euro in my country...

Anyone has a spare licence for hl1 ? :(

Best answers
chill out dude, i was only kidding:shocked:

you can close this thread now...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
chill out dude, i was only kidding:shocked:

you can close this thread now...
Trust me, even though it was only a joke. A lot of people asked for "warez" in the forums, so the mods / admins and even public people are very touchy by it. Either way, you requested the thread to be closed, so that will it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom