Why?

Best answers
hey there, why can`t anyone do a melee right after the one they did because it`d be easier and i hate ppl who make me come after them and block and then they hit me back so now i`m thinking about not moving and letting them come after me but then they block and then they phase and then they kick me...and it SUCKS..exept you gotta watch out because after they phase they have a pause too so u turn to them they hit and you hit and they get hit that easy but hey why not make it so you can attack faster with melee, please?, or like make it like so after you do a move you can do melee with no pause but its ok to pause melee after melee but not after like phasing..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See in a game like esf it takes time to build up skill.. You just cant start playing and expect to be the best like in cs. See the people that do that for have been play since it came out and figured how to fight.

Best answers
hehe...i can testify. over the past few sessions ive noticed a large up in skill and understanding of how to win in ESF. it definitely takes time and effort.

Best answers
Yeah i`ve gotten better and better ever since i started playing but i hate the block button lol..i just hate it..heh..well i mean like why can`t you attack like 5 or so times before your dude runs outta energy and takes like a second or so before he regenerates and like kinda like n rpg or something, they should also add a shield around you when you transform if your shield is stronger then the dude with the blast/melee then you can get hit and like if not then just like a shield that blocks everything untill your done transforming and stuff and maybe a second or so after so you can get a good start because someone might be waiting for you to come outta the shield right next to it...well thanks for readin :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea you need to just get comfortable with the game and just get better with practice....I myself am a decent player but I just have trouble doing "combos" i will get hit to the ground then in the air in the blink of an eye. So I am just working on things and experimenting. Thats what bots are for:D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I'm not trying to be super-critical or anything, but you should try to use more punctuation. It's rough reading sentences that long with more than one idea each. Just a suggestion.

Best answers
if you want to be able to bounce them around like in the show (as in you can hit them away, swoop after them, then hit them again straight away) just get the host to type 'mp_nomeleehittime 0.001' into the console. That means that you can hit them again straight away... (actually, you can hit them again after 0.001 seconds... the default is 2) But you cant hit them if they are lying on the ground, only while they are flying through the air after being hit, or rolling along the ground... I hope this helps in your problem of people beating you into the ground ;)

Best answers
nah it really doesn`t help me that much because i can`t host any games because of my ****ty firewall i hate it -.-, any other ways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom