Why so much of violence is allowed in video gaming?

Best answers
school kid carrying pistol and shooting down classmates, commiting siucide or acting violently -- aren't they actually getting influence by the kind of movies we have ? isn't the video gaming is thrieving on the concept violent actions. Kids are kids they will follow the leading class, the abetter of extreme violence

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called free will Mr. Bot.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well we were kids too but we didn't do those things nor we got influenced by some games (super mario, dave :D ) or movies

Sorry but i call those kids retards

If i recall there was one incident where kid jumped from a window to fly because he watched too much DBZ - thehe

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Violence has only been around since we've had movies and games available to us. This goes for kids, teens, adults and the elderly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why is there so much violence in film, literature, and television?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I blame Vin Diesel. If it weren't for him people wouldn't be driving cars like mad men.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ban the bot in a bit. Enjoy the thread otherwise :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol BOT THREAD FTW!!!.......ok seriously violence has been around forever but these days we make a big deal about the smallest thing (not talking about kid whit gun that the extreme) human are violent and dangerous that just what we are even the most good person have though about beating someone at least once. it just that now we have new things to blame like movies, video games, tv show even anime but really you can grow up to be violent even if you never touched a game before. it just depend on who and how your raise i was raised to know the difference between a game and reality which some parent don't do if you don't take care of kids they'l turn to something else to give them the example and sometime it video game which is not a good thing since video game ARE violent (well not all game). at least that my opinion anyone approve or disapprove i would like to know.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Video games killed my father and raped my mother.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I blame the economy for violence in video games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom