why piccolo is so weak ?

Best answers
Piccolo isnt as weak as Frieza or Krillin at least. Piccolo Is a decent starting Character because you have all of his attacks already, and he is rather good in Meele. I admit he deserves more, as he was one of the best in DBZ up untill the end of the cell games. I think his cloths in 1.2 should be:

First Form : Cape and Turban

Trans Form: PurPle Outfit, he takes off the cape and Turban (This is how it was in DBZ Goku's Legacy 2 for GBA, When he transed he took of his stuff and it made him faster)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza is weak? *boggle*

Best answers
pics not week but if compared to goku,cel,trunsks,and freza,they al r faster,hav beter and stronger versions of pics atks,and trans rite after him wit a higher pl mutiplyer(and trunks has same speed as him+sword). but ya he kiks a$$ when not being compared to oter esf chars

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be nice if he had an initial starting speed boost, that would seal the deal for me.

Best answers
i find myself picking piccalo more often since most of his beams compliment melee. Believe it or not i use beam with melee (GASP!). since i have a very easy switch system i can switch to diffent slots without having think about it; so i can call up SBC, Eye lazer, generic beam, scatter shot, mesanko with just a press of a button. And trust me these attacks are very improtant since they are varied enough to make your opponent guess what attack you are going to throw at them in a few seconds.

Also mesanko is a little weak, but it does charge as fast as a generic beam and does more damage then one at a comparable charge level.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i think a speed boost would do it as gman said. his sbc is going to be attached in the next version, so his rapid charge and release of that attack will make him a valuable character imo.

Best answers
Nretep said:
but ... close

Goku: 1,750,000
Cell: 1,900,000
Frieza: 1,800,000
Piccolo: 1,650,000

just Gohan and Trunks need 1Mill ... next one is piccolo
I meant they need to get 1 million PL to transform (starting from their starting PL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom