why descent??

Best answers
well with the ssj3 goku, and the chou gohan(who is arugably the same strength or stronger) plus kid buu, you know...at that level goku doesnt really have the advantage. ssj3 has lot of strain on the body, goku achieved it while he was dead. when he was alive, and fighting buu you could see the amount of strain he had endured, this making him weaker then some characters. so too me ssj3 isnt all that great, I dont see it being a problem as a full time thing for ESF.

Best answers
you can descend cause it's koo. haha.
oh and it's a great taunt too. no better way to tell someone they suck by descending in the middle of a fight.

Best answers
If ssj3 is so taxing why does gotenks use it almost permanently and not seem the worst for wear?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ssj3 is so taxing why does gotenks use it almost permanently and not seem the worst for wear?
because dbz is a show and not real. and also, dbz contridicts itself a lot.

Best answers
So would KI burn be based on power level? Like the higher the pl the less the ki burn?

Best answers
Descend because it shames your opponent when you (untransformed goku) kick their (ssj vegeta) ass :D:D
Also, it looks really cool if u can manage to transform in a PS, so usually stay dexcended and only ascend when im in one, but thats only if im just ****ing around...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So would KI burn be based on power level? Like the higher the pl the less the ki burn?
probly not becasue ssj3 goku had a huge pl but he had trumendous ki burn.

and just to make this post not useless im gunna say that i like fighting untransformed rather then transformed. i think its funner to fight untransformed becuase its harder

Best answers
yea y should u always go ssj
1.)u get a hard oppant.
2.)and your pl grows like mad

Best answers
Transformations like Super Saiya-jin and Super Saiya-jin 2 was always hard to control until they reached a certain pl or trained enough to maintain the ki and not burning it, This also happens in GT with his Super Saiya-jin 3 but there the only reason he cant hold it is his kid body.

Now what we see is that people often Faint when they have depleted their ki in the first times of Super Saiya-jins. Hmm.. Maybe thats a good idea of inplenting?..

Best answers
I like this idea of Ki burn for when higher level transformations are made. But there is some problems I can see...
SSJ3 Goku was versing Fat Buu in the cartoon and was only a bit betterthan Buu. This is buu's first form in the show. The last form of Buu (Kid Buu, and even the form before it Super Buu?) would kik SSJ3 Goku's arse. I guess I leave this up to the game team to balance.

But yes, SSJ2 and SSJ3 levels should have Ki burn until certain PLs are reached, because these levels of power were often used in highly intense and emotional situations and would last for brief periods. So you major advantages at these levels would be the immense increase in speed and power level, but your ki pool would burn out quite rapidly compared to lower levels of SSJ.

I only have one questions for you mastasurf, how do you intend to simulate this strain while in SSJ3? Will it be something like: PL 15 million, ascend to SSJ3 - PL jump to 30 million, PL counts down at some rate defined by the PL you ascended at, when the lowest power level for SSJ3 is met you auto-descend to SSJ2, or even to normal form?
I figure there must be some forced descention at some point, unless you have an insanely high PL that allows you to have SSJ3 constantly. (And to have no social life)

Best answers
Well, do you know HOW Buu got his power? Through absorbing SSJ3Gotenks,Mystic Gohan, and Piccolo. Now SSJ3 Gotenks+Piccolo is more than enough to beat Ssj3 Goku. and Plus with Mystic Gohan? Well anyway, Buu got that power through absorbing the others(eating donuts ingame) Just keep buu from using the candy beam on you and you won't see him in the other forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom