Whois Taplon?

Best answers
He is obviously in a movie anybody know what number it is... I think its 13 not to sure though? :cry:

Best answers
Ahhh ok, anybody know where I can get movie # 13 not on kazaa? Taplon is really strong ain't he?

Best answers
Sorry for double post... I found the movie and have watched it... Now Taplon really isn't that strong he can just control the big guy...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, he is just the guy with the flute. And he came out of the music box...that's about it.

Best answers
actually he'd have to be pretty **** strong in order to keep that monster inside of him

Best answers
Tapion isn't strong like the rest of the DBZ people, but he's still probely the strongest of his people, looks alot like link...

Best answers
Tapion = Link, yes that's what I thought too. The music helped make that distinction, with the flute and the ocarina of time looking so much alike.

Best answers
zelda kicks arse, tampion kicks arse!!!
and R@!D3R u can click the little edit button at the bottom right hand corner of ur post to edit it... instead of double posting =)

Best answers
Originally posted by WolfJaguar
Tapion = Link, yes that's what I thought too. The music helped make that distinction, with the flute and the ocarina of time looking so much alike.
idd when i saw tapion first time i directly thought off link :D fired up my 64 and started playing again :D

Scruffie

S
How did Trunks get his sword in the timeline where veryone was killed? Cus Goku wouldn't be alive to kill the monster, and niether would anyone else.

It doesn't make sense...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
How did Trunks get his sword in the timeline where veryone was killed? Cus Goku wouldn't be alive to kill the monster, and niether would anyone else.

It doesn't make sense...
it doesn´t have to make sense, it´s just a movie
you can´t compare the movies and the dbz-story
they explain something but they don´t fit to the rest of dbz

Scruffie

S
True... just like I can't seem to understand when some of the movies take place.

Like the first one, which was actually referred to in DBZ, couldn't have taken place at all for many reasons, one being that Krillin saw Gohan, asked no questions, acted like he knew him and all before he is shocked in the first episode when he sees Gohan 'for the first time'. Bah.

Best answers
Tapion kinda looks like Chrono from ChronoTrigger

Best answers
I thought taplon wasthat d00d with the super feet like on that 1 dudes sig ....:confused:

Best answers
I think him and Mystic Gohan are my new fav. Characters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom