Who would you be?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hiya, if you were in the dragon ball z the show who would you want to be and why?

simply gohan because he gets to be teh str0ngest :talk:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta, i'm just like him.
i alway's am the weaker one, i'm never the better one and everyone surpase me.
i also have my pride that keaps me going, without it i am lost.

Best answers
To be honest, Goku, because he fits my actual personality so well. So carefree and happy. (My favorites are Cell and Buu tho ;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be Gohan 'cause he gets to tap Videl

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
I'd be Gohan 'cause he gets to tap Videl
I would just like to thank you for the 5 minutes of laughter, and the chocolate milkshake over my keyboard and monitor. :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta, cuz he's the only 1 that likes to stop the talking and get down to the action.

Best answers
Brolly...hes an unstoppable killer...get him mad and your doomed to be in pain..hes the legandary super saiya-jin...hes surpassed everyone of his time by far...not even the famous Goku couldve beaten him if it wasnt for all the help he got...and he out for revenge..after his planet tried to kill him in fear of his power..he has a right to be angry..so hes got a good reason..although he seems crazy..i would love to be him...hes just so kool..his look...his build..the way he presents himself...the fact that he can show himself as a normally sized saiyan in build..but if gets pushed to that limit..he can grow to be 4x his size..and beat everyone up..hes just teh pwn...always has been..always will be..

Best answers
Piccolo, because he is an intelligent, fast, and wise fighter. He is skilled in many techniques and can regenerate to boot.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Probably Krillen or Yamcha. I wouldn't want to be super strong or anything - those guys get to do things no human ever did and still manage to have their own, semi-normal lives. Thats pretty damn cool if you ask me. :D

Bolteh2

B
id be a capsule.. part of the whole story, but i just dont care about it all

Best answers
son goku so i can goin super saiyan 3 (Non GT) 4 since i wish it never existed

Best answers
Vegeta, so could go ssj4 (and have a tail)

Best answers
hey id be goten :) id be as strong as hell till 20yrs of age :D hehehe i bet that i'd be the first to reach ssj5 since gohan had the honer to go first in ssj2 ;) and to be honest i lik him coz he's just as naive as goku was in db :)

Best answers
I'd be Vegeta.
I'm very solitary, and I like to stop and think about things. I enjoy just staring into the sky, wondering what will happen next. I appear to not like anyone, when in reality if my friends were gone I would be lost. I fight for what I believe in. If someone killed my entire family / race, I'd hunt that bastard down and do everything I could to kill him too.

Vegeta owns :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be Vegeta. Just because he describes me. And he has the hottest chick in the series

/me waits for flame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id be bulmas dad because no matter what the time his wife never ages. and shes hot

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama Akira. I'd have all the money and not have to actually be in DBZ.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom