Who Saw Wrestle Mania Top 10 Fights?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who saw it? It was on spike tv, it was sweet, my favorite fight was mr. t and hulkhogan vs. the other two other peeps[ i cant remember there names because it was fight back in like 1987]. Good fights.

Best answers
yeah, i saw that....i prefer the number 2 fight over the number 1 one... thats just because i like the hardcore matches, ladders and tables, thats good stuff :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya the ladder matches where sweet. looks a bit dangeroues even though its all acted out. i love the triple ladder match.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hulk Hogan and Mr. T with Jimmy Superfly Snuka vs. Roudy Roddy Piper and "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff(sp?) with the Cowboy Bob Orton

Muhammed Ali was the special referee.

KyoKusanagi

K
I haven't watched the wrestling in a while but i'd love to see that inferno match between Undertaker and Kane again, that was really something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i cant wait to see that! Thats gonna be a good fight. [orders it on PPV]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That inferno match with Undertaker vs. Kane was quite some time ago, lol. I forgot who won though... =/

Best answers
I would like to point out you guys are playing it pretty fast and loose with the words "fight" and "match" there.

Best answers
Oh the good ol days of Hulkamania and Jimmy Fly Snooka

that was wrestling in its purest form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Randy "Macho Man" Savage vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, best fight ever? I think so. Macho Man was so cool! :D

Anyone ever listen to the CD he made? Listning to Macho Man rap is one hilarious thing to do. :laugh:

KyoKusanagi

K
Lol no but i've seen Suburban Commando - Starring Hulk Hogan when he had hair. HEHEHEHEH that movie was damn funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom