Who saw David Blaine's Vertigo??

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His style of street magic is truly amazing, I was never a big fan of street magic untill I saw this last night. It was simply amazing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw it man, crazy shiznit, u seen the one where he hovers above the ground? its like :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: and he's so calm when he does everything, its like everyday kinda thing for him.

Best answers
you should c some of tha things david blaine can do,man can even fly he levitates like 4 cm of the ground.there was interview about 3 weeks before the vertigo and he said his next trick would be in london and he would be tied up in about 20 shackles and he would have no keys then he would be pushed out of a helicopter into the sea and he would surface unshackled in 3 minutes.

he does some dangerous shiznit man.

Best answers
yes mr blaine is a very good person

you should join our cul..errr um church we will soon be taking members since our recent member decline in washington dc

mr blaine is your friend
mr blaine is your family
mr blaine is your lover

join the blaine family

*note*
you will have to shave your head upon entering our family

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beer can!!

The hand is quicker than the eye, but it cannot hide a beer can! The look on that guys face was hillarious! I havn't seen the levitation, but that would be sick to see. Think about it, if that was real, he would never have to buy beer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom