Who is the most dangerous in dbz!?

*[Brolly]*

B
Iam asking who you think is the most dangerous guy that has ever entered dbz at his present time, not at the end or in the middle. Just on that sertent point he was in the serie.

ex. Frieza on namek.
ex. Cell, Cell games.
ex. Brolly, "new" planet Vegeta.

Best answers
Id have to say Kid Buu was the most dangerous. He was crazy. He blew up earth without a second thought. And the fact he is almost indestructible adds to that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza was desperate and weird. He actually killed people. Amazing for a DBZ villian.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr, almost all of them killed people :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not with a finger. Come on.

Best answers
I Must say Brolly for all you guys who havent seen the Brolly moves he played with the Z-Fighters breaking them in 2 and kicking in the balls completely crushing them his powerlevel would have increased much more later on the show so Kid Buu woud be like nothing to him as the rest of the villians they would also meat there fate at the ruthless Brolly

Best answers
Alot of people have picked brolly but i think he was too stupid to be dangerous really..
I voted for Kid Buu, because his earlier form killed all the humans with genocide, and when he was kid buu he destroyed a few planets

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has to be either kid buu or brolly. Neither showed mercy. The only difference was that buu could blow himself up and tried once to blow up earth, goku, vegetta, etc. Allthough you have to give brolly credit for destroying an entire galaxy.

Best answers
Frieza.
He was smart, he lead whole armies, destroyed several planets, and so forth.
Of course, he fell victim to the one flaw of DBZ villains, and that is the "I'll defeat you myself!" tendency.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freeza wasnt too smart, the only reason he led armies was cuz he killed any1 that had potential to be as powerful as him.... Vegeta killed people with 1 finger a lot..... i voted brolly, but now when i think about it, kid buu was the worst, he didnt give a flying **** about nething or ne1 and destroyed anything infront of him

Best answers
Vegeta would have killed Goku if it wasn't for Gohan and Krillin coming back at the last second. There was never a situation with a closer call than that.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu. He has lived for thousands of years. Killed millions of people. And blew up countless planets including Earth. He gets my vote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still, there's a difference between insanity and intelligence. Brolly and Buu were both insane. They may have been dangerous, but there's more to it than just blowing **** up because you don't know what else to do. Frieza was a mob boss. =o

Best answers
Kid buu destroyed most of the north galexy and the grand kais planet he withstood a spirit bobm untill goku gave it a super saiyan 2 push and he still lived in uub but less evil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kid buu for sure, he blew up like 50 planets, and earth 2, and hes almost indestructable.

Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
Alot of people have picked brolly but i think he was too stupid to be dangerous really..
I voted for Kid Buu, because his earlier form killed all the humans with genocide, and when he was kid buu he destroyed a few planets
Hes was to powerfull to think staigt so he could beat everything and crush everything in his path

Wangster said:
kid buu for sure, he blew up like 50 planets, and earth 2, and hes almost indestructable.
Well Brolly could wip Buus ass Kid Buu was the weakest off the pair exept for Fat Buu and Evil Buu Super Buu (without anyone in him)
because and the SB was powerfull but Frieza survived it also but Brolly has never Realy Died he always came back with his BRUTE way off Fighting and crushing everything in his path and Brolly blew up entire Galaxys so thats more then Kid Buu did and if he would come back he would prolly kill everyone after training in HELL so hes the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly is about SSJ2 equiv... Kid Buu is a little over SSJ3 I think.. so..

Best answers
Kid Buu, if Kid Buu needed to beat brolly he would just absorb him =P

Best answers
Brolly couldnt kill buu, all he does is smash thing till they stop moving, but since buu is "invincible" that wont really kill him, and he would get mad, start doing pink smoke out of his hole and eat brolly, And after Bruuuully could destroy even more planets than they both destroyed >_<

Best answers
ya id have to say kid buu. Cuz they didnt have this much trouble killin brolly as they did as kid buu. They had to fuse to kill buu. Lol im just thnking how annoying it must have been to have to get their ass kicked by brolly 3 TIMES! Then have to kill him again lol. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom