Who is ready for spider-man 2?

Best answers
Hey who all is ready for Spider-man 2 the movie? I AM! lol i got my ticket to the midnight premiere on tuesday! ^_^!

Best answers
i am going to see it when it comes out in the uk acouple of day after it comes out.

Best answers
Im gonna see it friday..thats when everyone is going..that means alot of my friends from school, family and ect and its just overall much funner on the weekend since i love being around crowds.

Best answers
§Sango§ said:
Im gonna see it friday..thats when everyone is going..that means alot of my friends from school, family and ect and its just overall much funner on the weekend since i love being around crowds.

I agree the weekend is the best time for me as well plus i can go with my boyfriend so im all set and cant wait to go see it ^_^

Best answers
lolw el the permiere here from what i hear your gonna have to be there at least an hour or 2 ahead of time to even get decent seats lol, so ill be hangin out at the theatre starting at like 11 since the theatre its in wont open up till like 11:20 so its all good =)

Best answers
Hmmm, it should be in cinemas here in about a week or two, maybe three. Definitely gonna see it, Spidey's always been one of my favorite superheroes, and the first movie kicked ass.

Gotta get it on DVD sometime... I've only seen it once in cinema. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ill prob go wed to see it if not then that weekend

Best answers
im in for the night it comes out since ill be stuck in the army a few days after

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be seeing it Wednesday. Have been waiting for this movie... :tired:

Retired
Best answers
omg i'm not ready! :p I think it's gonna rawk, definatly going to see it this week.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gonna wait untill it's on kazaa, i'm to poar to go to the teater

Best answers
Kazaa = nono, there are some things not meant to be pirated. Spiderman 2 being one of them.
They get mah 6 dolla. This one is gonna smash box office records.

Best answers
yep it got my nine dollars but thats cause im going to the premiere lol i cant wait to see how many "dorks" i see there, its gonna be a great movie and a great show at the same time LOL

Best answers
haha. All my friends are jelous of me. Im seeing Spiderman tomorrow night at 12:01 Am. The first screen showing in Eastern Standard Time in North america... lol. At AMC they are showing it, I and my gf baught a ticket so we are going to go see it.. i am so excited its not even funny

Best answers
Son|Gohan said:
Im seeing Spiderman tomorrow night at 12:01 Am. The first screen showing in Eastern Standard Time in North america
same here lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im going this weekend. Am all about the matinee, you can come 5 minutes before the show starts and still get the best seats in the theatre. :yes:

And then on my way home, im picking up the game. It's gonna be a double dose of spidey for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom