Who has the best SIG?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't really care who has the best sigs, its all about individuality anyway, and not about comparing works to those who are better.

Best answers
i have quite a c**p sig only made it in 5 minutes this morring it's my first try at it.
i can't choose between ryokos and hsu so i say both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that case, I have t3h best sig. *Points down* ~_~

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After looking at this thread I see a bunch of people's sig that I find quite aesthetically pleasing. I like Ryoko's newest. Hsu's left sig is quite unique, although you don't make sigs too often Hsu, when you do they usually rock my socks off. Saiga's sig has a cool look to it. And of course, I love Judge's sig. Anything made by 1m4 is always a favorite of mine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i like them all...but it could use some err bikini girls like deverz's sigs...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's obvious. I make the best sigs around. No one can argue with that. :p

Nah, all joking aside, I don't think I could pick the best one. There are so many good sigs around here It's pretty hard to pick the very best. And everyone's idea of the best sig will be different anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess nobody likes my sigs anymore =P

Best answers
.Slim// said:
I like your sig Onion, dont feel bad. =)
'Onion' lol :p

Anyways, yeah I like your sig man, nothing wrong with it :D Hash, your sig is cool too dude. Hell, they're all cool =X

Best answers
i think garaa kun has some mad ones, but the one's he's using at the moment, that 1 he had a few days with the blending, mad.

Best answers
judge's sig ( made by 1m4 ) has been my favourite for a long time. its probably the closest thing ive seen to perfect. It just looks really good and goes great with the forum colors. The sig 1m4 made for is preaty sweet aswell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Behold my incredible thematic joke sig, now with five colors! (Up from 4! 25% gain!)

Best answers
Hey wait! You're light scream. You tried to pull some old-fashioned trickery on us by wise ol' tron knew better :devgrin: :D

Best answers
Different strokes for different folks. I happen to like the out of the box sigs, but at the same time I have seen some very good looking rectangular ones. Hard to decide especially because people keep improving their abilities.

Retired
Best answers
Amitron said:
Hey wait! You're light scream. You tried to pull some old-fashioned trickery on us by wise ol' tron knew better :devgrin: :D

no i'm not * looks around *

No i'm not

*changes Title*

Best answers
Thing is I'm not on the foumrs often and I can't really see anyone's SIGs.
I love art and just observing and the techniques of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom