who has been on forums longest?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm....I'd have to say VT...I think he's user #1. I've been on these forums since they started in November of 2001, but I was also on the previous message board a few months prior to the switch....VT was a webmaster before, so naturally, whenever a forum went up, he'd be the first, if not really close to first, on the list. Also, several of the team members have, naturally, been around the forums quite long (Masta, harS, Joe, for instance).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jes, the webmaster obviously has first dabs on the registering system as he needs to test the forums are working in the first place ;O

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was in the first forums, and had an old account for this forum, then I made this account due to loseing my password, and making a new email account and forgot the password to the other email.

I am in no way one of the first people though. Besides actual members of the esf team, and web masters, I'd liek to know who was the first to join

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hmm, I remember switching forms a couple times on esf. My old name on the way old forms from 2001 and before was Sadistic Stranger, this account on THESE forums was made nov of 2001 as well. Some of us have been around awhile. I miss endless kenzien disk chases that plagued the early early alphas..

Best answers
But what about other people? people without relation to creating esf, or testing it. Who?

edit:
also includes modrators and admins. and webmasters. and VT, which is greatly higher ranked.

Retired
Best answers
I'm pretty high on the rank. i've been around for a very long time, I believe I witnessed four complete forum changes now (not too sure :O).

all I know is that I can be called a veteran on the boards ;)

Best answers
hmm well ive been here for years and years aswell, well not here but a member lol, used to be a frequent member back in the day! I remember all the original members, all the sigs i made for people etc, the classic days, long time no see cuc

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only been here a year and a month, and will be leaving at the end of this month, or mid-august. I wouldnt call myself a vet. because the first 3 months i spent here were pure noobish. And to the fact that people have been here 2-3 years before i have.
-Sorry mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom