who got budokai 2 for christmas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone started a thread on budokai 2 a while ago and i dint want to get in trouble be "reviving" it so i start a differant one thats a little bit differant. i know budokai 2 came out around the 2nd but some of us dont have the ability to whip-out 50$ out of nowhere :rolleyes: . so who got it for christmas?
[im asking this to who ever has christmas with there family on christmas eve]
<p>im probaly going to get flamed out my @ss for even starting this thread but im just curious to see who got it and what they thought about it.:D

Best answers
i got it, its good.. no tri-beam... but when i unlock Tiencha, it'll be all worth wild.(pain in the ass to get their two breakthrough capsules when i dont have the time to play) i got a question, where the hell do u find rare capsules like Yamcha's Spirit Ball and Tien's Volleyball Fist? Their never in the skill shop!

Best answers
Search the ground in dragonworld by hitting square where you stand.

Best answers
I dont ever remember Bobidi Resuerecting Cell and Frieza as majins...they tryed to retell all the saga''s hastily and got them wrong. The nice cut scenes of the original are replaced by un-emotioned, brief taunts and more fighting. Also, how did Goku get Super Saiyan 2 before ssj 1? I had ssj2, but since I didnt have SSj, I couldnt use it....The game utterly Sucked.

Best answers
the game overall is alright but could use some work, its good if you have 2 people to play it most of the time but doesn't keep you entertained for hours on end

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, im in texas right now so on the way up here i didnt have access to the internet, i started this thread back home:D. im here now and at a friends so i hope i dont get in trouble for "reviving" this thread. i was playing budokai 2 at my hotel room and i noticed all the sounds of the characters from the first game are the same, and so is most of the music like the main menu and the tournament music.if you ask me thats just lazyness!other then that i love this game.my mom keeps getting p.o.ed cause im staying up till 3:00am playing it. i got no sleep and as a suvanire i got bags under my eyes:D did anyone else notice these sounds are the same?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom