Who can you be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the old esf, 1.1 or so, I used to play for hours with a bot filled server, my pl got to about 500 mil quite a few times, but then I gave up, played for like 3 hours ^^

Oh and my favourite bot quote is:
"Wait for my newer version"

Best answers
I've donwloaded one of those models for characters but i dont know how to put it onto the game, can anyone help me?

Best answers
oh and i need the same help for how to put attack sprites onto the game?

Best answers
thanks, one very last question is i downloaded EVM and i installed it and everything (i think) but i cant find it anywhere where should it be?

Best answers
God damn i still cant find the folder with the models bit in it where i can put my models onto the game :(

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
First of all, I'm giving you a friendly warning over the double posting. You've done it four seperate times over the course of this thread and, were that I and the other mods were slightly less busy, you probably would have been cautioned over this long before. It is against the rules, on this Forum, to double post. And you will recieve a warning if you continue.

Next time, please, just edit what you have to add into your previous post.

Now, as to EVM I'm afraid we can't help you. EVM isn't supported on this forum and we don't allow threads based on it, as a rule. For the site itself, where you can get your help, look here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

I'll leave this thread open, in case you have any other questions, but if there is any further talk on EVM I will have to close it.

Otherwise, I hope everything works out for you. :)

Best answers
Wow! i really broke alot of rules, im sorry im a noob and i didnt know i wont do it again now that i do know. sorry everyone

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It's not that big a deal, they're some of the minor rules. Just making sure you know at the start. So, no harm, no foul. :D

Best answers
Ok cool thanks but i still have a question (and this time il wait for an answer before responding) but could someine please tell me where i can find the ESF directory so i can put my models in please?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dafault directory should be:

c:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steamapps\your account name\halflife\esf\models\player\name of character you want to replace\

Best answers
yeah i was having same problem as g-man or whatever his name is at first but then i found and downloaded modile...then onmce i got it and unzipped it it open my windows media player and then it said it would work...at this point i yelled WTF!!! then kicked my lillte brother who had been bothering me for some time...anyone know why this would happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom