Who can you be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have tons of models, for all players. No offense for the team, but the original models that they put aren't very good by me. But I know that it's very hard I myself tried to get into modelling and gave up after 5 minutes. Some of the best modelers I know are Kreshi, Ned, and Smo. Once you find their models, you don't have to look further, I'm confident you'll find what you need.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
You have tons of models, for all players. No offense for the team, but the original models that they put aren't very good by me. But I know that it's very hard I myself tried to get into modelling and gave up after 5 minutes. Some of the best modelers I know are Kreshi, Ned, and Smo. Once you find their models, you don't have to look further, I'm confident you'll find what you need.
You know why that is?

They use less polies for the models so everyone can run ESF properly.

Best answers
word^^

They use less polies for the models so everyone can run ESF properly.
But isn't the HL engine already surpassed? Can it still run "freaky" with high polies? I mean, not everyone has a high-tech last model PC, but I'm guessing most of them have smth 1-2 year old computers...It shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Best answers
You cant save the game! but what if you get a really high pl what are you meant to do? and which server has the bots on them what are they called?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you leave the server and you had a high power level, you no longer have that same power level. It was made that way to keep the game balanced.

You can create a server and add bots to it.

Best answers
How do you think you can save your game on a multiplayer game?

Best answers
well i thought it might be like a runescaoe type game where its saves as you go along and you keep what you worked for.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. It wouldn't be fair for those who just started playing ESF since they would start with the base power level and those who've been playing a while would have a complete advantage over those who are new. So it balances out in the end, and it saves the trouble of having the team write the proper coding for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G-Man 3:16 said:
well i thought it might be like a runescaoe type game where its saves as you go along and you keep what you worked for.
Lol, where did you get THAT idea?

ESF is a freeform fighting action game. Not an RPG.

Best answers
you can only get uo too like 100mil pl and its pretty easy 2 get it back once u start playin...

woo this is my 1st post =p, sad i know but who cares hehe

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deanio^ said:
you can only get uo too like 100mil pl and its pretty easy 2 get it back once u start playin...

woo this is my 1st post =p, sad i know but who cares hehe
Usually that depends on how long you play and who you play. I never reached 100,000,000 before, even after playing for a couple of hours against bots.

Also your signature is 50 pixels too much in height.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G-Man 3:16 said:
You cant save the game! but what if you get a really high pl what are you meant to do? and which server has the bots on them what are they called?
The only way you will know that a server is using bots, try to see if the player is teleporting over and over, and look at his spelling, bots never spell correctly, and remeber that bots don't have ping.

Best answers
yeah what he said. And furthermore, bots usually say stupid stuff like,
"L33t Supa H4x0r, I love you!"
"Ph43r my l33t skilz!"
"He's a Saiyan."
"Will there be further transformations in 1.3?"
"ESF>CS"
"When will 1.3 come out?"
"Why?"
"i dunno"
and bots never ever say lol.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they say whats so funy if you say LOL ^^ (but all there chat options have to be set to 100 ^^)

[QUOTEDeanio^]you can only get uo too like 100mil pl and its pretty easy 2 get it back once u start playin...[/quote]

You are wrong there my friend
ESFs limit is 999 million (with turbo so thats 799 million without turbo). Its EVM that has the 100 million limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom