Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Stubborness?

Frieza = Withstanding an entire planets energy

Vegeta = How dare you be stronger than me Kakarot!

How can you be a hardass if you're so busy being effeminate and giving me Goku those "I want to do you in the butt" looks.

He was an *******, not a hardass.

Best answers
I liked Vegeta much better in the Saiyan and Freeza saga than in the rest of the series. He was much less of a ***** and didn't complain as much, he was his own man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talk about vegeta, but try not to get this thread closed please!

Hwoarang said:
Frieza survived a spirit bomb and a planet blowing up.

He matched up with Super Saiyan better than any other Changling could. Kooler was a effortless kill for SSJ Goku, while...

...Frieza stayed alive for quite awhile.

*death lasers Brim in the groin*
And yes, i say Freiza IS the best villian, just because te fact that he wasnt created, but born and feared across the universe. Cell the androids, Buu, they were all created for some evil plot.

So Freiza is the top villian for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, Vegeta is not a joke, unlike other characters who had it easy all the time..

Best answers
i look up to vegeta b/c he is determinded and brave thats wut i wanna be wen i grow up

Best answers
goku and vegeta but since i can only vote once, i chose vegeta..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Bubbles
why didn't you include bubbles
Bubbles > *
Yep, bubbles is the man, or girl..or what is he? probably a hermofradite :p

Bubbles for me....

And who the heck is pocollo? :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said i mispelled Piccolo in first post. anyways, Trunks rules them all!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only sort of noticed it recently, but Future Trunks in his universe looked really really young when he set off for Goku's universe, but after the Hyperbolic Time Chamber training he was only a year and a bit older, and he looked a good 4 years older.

Just a random speculation.

Anyway, Vegeta! Just not Majin Vegeta. He looks like he's giving birth ALL THE TIME.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I only sort of noticed it recently, but Future Trunks in his universe looked really really young when he set off for Goku's universe, but after the Hyperbolic Time Chamber training he was only a year and a bit older, and he looked a good 4 years older.

Just a random speculation.

Anyway, Vegeta! Just not Majin Vegeta. He looks like he's giving birth ALL THE TIME.
Thats because when he returns the second time he is in actual fact a few years older (I think he was 16 when he first arrived and about 19 when he came back. not sure about those numbers.) and after the hyperbaulic chamber he is even older. Plus his long hair and beefy muscles also add to the old look. Bulma notices the change in him when he returns after helping with Cell.
What I wanna know is how many future Trunks' were there? I think I can count 3. The first is the one who arrives just before Goku, the second one who returns when the androids do and the third which is killed by Cell. Its actually very confusing.

Best answers
(1)Vegeta: i like his style and attityd..and the fact that he is a genious and the sayjin prince and extremly proud is also a big +.
(3)Goku: also proud and headstrong but so naiv and cynical..
(4)Trunks: he's not like every other character in any show..when he sees his enemy he does everything he can to stop him for good..no ****ing around or playing he wants to kill those bastards;D
(2)Brolly: just this cool super powerful guy that just rules!

<hate that thing were the main character comes in and whopps the bad guys ass in 5 min when vegeta thats almost equal to goku gets beaten in like 4 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom