brown bread or white bread ?

• brown bread,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white bread,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
white bread or brown bread ?
i choose you brown bread go ! (omg teh pokemon)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brown bread!

It's better for you, apparently =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill go with white bread, cos i feel it tastes better. but ill eat brown bread too, as i dont particularly mind, and refuse to argue about what bread my sandwiches are made from o_0

however, one must prepare properly in some situations... for a bacon sandwich, its UNFORGIVABLE to use anything other than really soft, fluffy, thick white bread, with brown sauce......

*drools*

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
ill go with white bread, cos i feel it tastes better. but ill eat brown bread too, as i dont particularly mind, and refuse to argue about what bread my sandwiches are made from o_0

however, one must prepare properly in some situations... for a bacon sandwich, its UNFORGIVABLE to use anything other than really soft, fluffy, thick white bread, with brown sauce......

*drools*
Does that taste like purple sauce? :D

Sorry, I could not resist. But I think that bacon sandwiches go better on either sub buns (baguettes?), or sourdough...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont get it o_0 it tastes like brown sauce...why would it taste like purple sauce if its called brown sauce?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either/or, I couldn't care less. I'll pick wheat for the healthy reason, but honestly I could live with just white, and I could live with just wheat, not a proplem, no complaints. Hell it'd bne easier to have just one type

Best answers
OMG I love white bread, it is teh tasteh...but bad for joo

So I pick WHEAT FOR TEH WIN!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
OMG I love white bread, it is teh tasteh...but bad for joo

So I pick WHEAT FOR TEH WIN!
I'm not sure who you are directing this at, but I'll just defend myself anyways.

I never said white bread tasted better. I said they were equally tastey, and couldn't decide. So I just picked wheat for the simple fact that it is healthier. Consider it a tie breaker. Stop being so immature :\

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dont care really, but my parents buy white bread mostly so i go with that :p

Best answers
White is the bomb. The whole wheat trash is well, just that, trash. I'll eat it, but I prefer my good old white bread.

\o/

Best answers
100% whole wheat brown bread, that actually feels like it has substance, if it's not heavy your buying the wrong stuff

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I looooooooove white bread but my mum is obsessed with the healthiness of brown bread. No more white bread for Rocky :( Rocky is sad

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
I'm not sure who you are directing this at, but I'll just defend myself anyways.

I never said white bread tasted better. I said they were equally tastey, and couldn't decide. So I just picked wheat for the simple fact that it is healthier. Consider it a tie breaker. Stop being so immature :\
I don't think that was directed at you, nor anyone, Brim just incidentally posted after you....

I prefer whole wheat bread as I grew up in a house eating 100% whole wheat bread. I guess it's the same reason I can drink diet-pop, it's the only thing that was ever in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom