Which rims look better?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
totally agree... seriously guys most of you will have probally just seen that **** show pimp my ride and think.. yeah they deck each car with chrome! Thus meaning chrome is amzingg! its on TV! Bull****.. i have a car im a cruiser sorta lad... i could affort chromes if i wanted but they are so ****! Spinners are about 100% worse! If u drive up with some Chrome Spinners ANYWHERE near hear u will get the **** ripped out you for ages!!! This one dude had spinners and he got so much **** he changes them back to his Katana's !!

People are just thinkin about this whole chiny = good feel it total isnt guys... and dont get me started with pimp me ride..... fish tanks!? Practical guys... seriously...

-SaN
No, I prefer chrome on cars because gold looks dirty on most if not all cars.

Best answers
k folks when chrome was first introduced it was seen as shiny,new,expensive and flashy.. over the years its gotten worse and worse! chrome wont make anycar look good.. can you imagine a 1.2 red corsa with 17" chrome wheels... it would look completly stupid..guess its just opinion and i pretty outnumbered but there is no way i can see chrome looking good on a car..

and dont lie deman youve see pimp my ride lol

-SaN

Best answers
Both look like ****, I like black or pure white rims.

But chrome is the best out of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom