Which rims look better?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Me and friends are in the middle of a debate.
Which rims do you think look better, Gold stock rims or Chrome rims.

I like the chrome ones better personally.

Best answers
chrome always looks better than crappy gold...especially with darker colored cars like the black one

Best answers
i hate this whole chrome thing.. makes it look cheap an rapperish... no chrome on my car..

-SaN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gold makes it looks like it's a classic car, so chrome is better

Now if they were spinnas...

Hell Yes

Best answers
In this cas go with the chrome..for a luxury car stick with the gold as long as it is in black or white...saw a black Eldorado convertible Black leather with these pimpin gold spinners...OMG I was 100% black for like 20 minutes :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrome looks cleaner, while gold rims only look good on blue, green, or white cars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The chrome rims are definately sexier. There's no competition.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taurus 2112 said:
In this cas go with the chrome..for a luxury car stick with the gold as long as it is in black or white...saw a black Eldorado convertible Black leather with these pimpin gold spinners...OMG I was 100% black for like 20 minutes :D
I must have missed the memo where white people can't say spinners without trying to be black...

Anyways, Chrome looks better in my opinion. Gold looks dirty on cars.

Best answers
Guru_San said:
i hate this whole chrome thing.. makes it look cheap an rapperish... no chrome on my car..

-SaN
acctually u got that backwards...gold would be thuggish or 'rapperish' how u put it...chrome is more ricer if u wanna put a stereotype on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All depends on the car to be honest, but in those pictures, chrome is better.

Best answers
it all depens on the shape of the rim , colour of the car , and the size of the rims.
for example i think gold rims look graet on blue cars and chrome rims look great on black cars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally hate Chrome, never has it or will it touch my car. I had Gunpowder Black(ish) rims With a polished lip on my car before the accident.

Out of those 2 id have to go with gold just the fact I hate chrome. Though the rim itself is nice if looked past the chrome.

Best answers
I think that the chrome rims looks a lot cleaner than the gold on that car. The gold makes the car look aged.

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
I personally hate Chrome, never has it or will it touch my car. I had Gunpowder Black(ish) rims With a polished lip on my car before the accident.

Out of those 2 id have to go with gold just the fact I hate chrome. Though the rim itself is nice if looked past the chrome.
totally agree... seriously guys most of you will have probally just seen that **** show pimp my ride and think.. yeah they deck each car with chrome! Thus meaning chrome is amzingg! its on TV! Bull****.. i have a car im a cruiser sorta lad... i could affort chromes if i wanted but they are so ****! Spinners are about 100% worse! If u drive up with some Chrome Spinners ANYWHERE near hear u will get the **** ripped out you for ages!!! This one dude had spinners and he got so much **** he changes them back to his Katana's !!

People are just thinkin about this whole chiny = good feel it total isnt guys... and dont get me started with pimp me ride..... fish tanks!? Practical guys... seriously...

-SaN

Best answers
i really dont care if it was on pimp my ride or not...ever since i started getting into cars ive liked chrome rims...they just look a lot cleaner and nicer than colored rims...now thats not to say that certain color rims look totally sweet on certain cars and combined with certain colors...but chrome goes with just about anything and makes the car look clean

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
totally agree... seriously guys most of you will have probally just seen that **** show pimp my ride and think.. yeah they deck each car with chrome! Thus meaning chrome is amzingg! its on TV! Bull****.. i have a car im a cruiser sorta lad... i could affort chromes if i wanted but they are so ****! Spinners are about 100% worse! If u drive up with some Chrome Spinners ANYWHERE near hear u will get the **** ripped out you for ages!!! This one dude had spinners and he got so much **** he changes them back to his Katana's !!

People are just thinkin about this whole chiny = good feel it total isnt guys... and dont get me started with pimp me ride..... fish tanks!? Practical guys... seriously...

-SaN
I like chrome not because of a TV show I've never seen, but for the same reason I prefer silver over gold. It just looks better. I can only see gold rims looking better on dark maroonish colored cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom