which BFP version is the best? also other great quake3 mods?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just bought quake 3 because of all the new mods coming out, and i'd like to play them when they're finished like zeq2, spiderman, megaman, etc.

anyways im going to download BFP, but im not sure which version is the best one? i want to get the authentic version of BFP, so im debating from either the RC3 version or RC4. RC3 has the original characters, and in RC4 it had to be changed to have the non-dbz characters. anyway, which version should i download, RC3 or RC4?

either RC3 for the original characters.. or

RC4 for game improvements.. but i dont want those made up characters

http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/media/giochi/bidforpower.php

also are there any other goood quake 3 mods out there?

Best answers
i cant find the orginal bfp with the dbz chars i can only find the one with the made up ones so i cant help you there but to find other mods you can go to http://mods.moddb.com it has mods for almost every game

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get either because no one plays BFP anymore. If you have to get one or the other get RC4 and look for the DBZ character model pack.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... Bid for power two isn't going to come out anytime soon.

Anyway, download the latest version of bid for power, then download the model pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i downloaded rc4.. the bots didnt work plus the attacks were all differnet =\

so instead i downloaded rc3 version.. just wondering if anyone could give links to any good models for BFP =)

Best answers
Look, dont listen to what other people say, download Bid For Power. and just BECAUSE no one plays it anymore (as so he stated) doesnt mean it isnt a decent game, and I doubt you will find the origional BFP I have scoured the Internet for that one (many sleepless nights...) and I havent bother with any of the rc mods as of yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you guys reading the post im not asking WHERE to download it.. im just saying the preferrable version to download

ok one more thing.. i DOWNLOADED (meaning i dont need links or anything) RC3.. that version has something with the character selection part of it. It seems as if every character has a blue suit, and they're all goku models =\ anybody know what to do with this? i can't seem to add anymore characters to select either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom