Wheres all the code?

Best answers
I come into the coding forum expecting to see maybe a tiny little bit of c++ and I see nothing...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ermm i think its more like a forum to tell what need to be done in the bugs.. i dont think its alot of coding. cuz there isnt much poeple who know c++ here.

Best answers
Well... I gues there aren't many coders around here, so it's mainly a bug reporting/discussing forum. But feel free to discus something code related or pimp your code in here. I might show off some stuff i made outside esf in here later :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HarSens? i always see you in the onlines users , where ya been??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens what type of programs have you been working on?

BrunO

Best answers
I'm kinda busy with school/work right now, so i don't have that much time to code :(

For my job, i'm coding a userinterface for their system that adds computer animations to live television.

For school, we did a virtual 3D aquarium with flocking fish.

A few years ago i was mainly in hardware-related stuff in DOS. I also did 'harSens 3d Engine', wich could do all the stuff that is build into your video card nowadays.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to learn C++ and or get a compiler for Ada88/95 :\

Oh well. Lets see some of that code harSens :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to see harSens idle in the chat :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm currently very, very busy studying to be an ESF coder. I've already finished my C book, so now it's time to do the C++ Tutorial! How long would that take, do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how long?

well u got to learn the basics then i guess u need a good time of pratice...

Best answers
Only differences between c and c++ are classes and a few different stuff with pointers. Long file names, variablenames, and function names. Anything I'm missing? Ohh well I'm having a lot of fun doing a little partical engine witha sound server. I want to make a plug in for winamp but I'm to lazy to take a look at the sdk...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not saying u need to learn the differences... u still need practice after ur done learning somthing... other wise it will never be as good no matter how much studieing u do...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No better way to improve coding skills than banging heads with your comp repeatedly until you understand eachother :p

Learning syntax is secondary to understand how the comp sees and understands your code, but you won't know that till ya learn syntax. Vicious cycle :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've read the list Harsens mailed me again, and the only thing I didn't know was the 'protected' function. And I've almost finished the tutorial, just 2 chapters left (out of 9)! I think I'll be finished at the end of this week! But... o_o next week I got exams... O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALLRIGHT!!! Harsens sent me an e-mail, and now I have to make an interface in which you can adjust your mp3 playlist... That sounds possible! :yes:

But... I got exams the next two weeks, so I won't be able to start work on it after the last exam... which is on 29 May. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... you took the time to create a post just to wish me good luck?
Thank you very much!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom