🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Patience and thou shall receive

Discord Member
Best answers
lol .... i love how shadi still doesn't get the point of this thread >< trolololololololing

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Trolling rolling loling around...WUBWUB

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol .... i love how shadi still doesn't get the point of this thread >< trolololololololing
The point of the thread is this guy asking about the POTW, which you and a couple of other people do quite a bit every time a POTW doesn't pop up. It's not necessary.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The point of the thread is this guy asking about the POTW, which you and a couple of other people do quite a bit every time a POTW doesn't pop up. It's not necessary.
But for some people is, some people are still kinda new here and are hyped to get pictures and stuff. You are an fp member so you dont really care if there's a potw or not because you can see those pictures and much more stuff in the hidden section.

No need to jump on them.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But for some people is, some people are still kinda new here and are hyped to get pictures and stuff. You are an fp member so you dont really care if there's a potw or not because you can see those pictures and much more stuff in the hidden section.

No need to jump on them.
I don't care because I simply don't care in general. It has nothing to do with me being part of the Force Pit.

There is a need to jump on people about this, because demanding fans have always been frowned upon. This person has been known for asking things like this before, and has always been previously told that POTW's aren't always going to show up on a weekly basis.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ofcourse you won't care, even I don't care. It has to do with you being part of the Force Pit. I had to be away for technical and health problems so I stopped being hyped for the game , you have been here for a long time and you can watch whatever in the force pit, things that the rest maybe will have to wait for 2-3 years to see themselves(when the game is released).

We both are, lets say old here compared to some people so ofcourse we are more calmed down about the game. The only thing they(we) have is the potw thing.

In the end nobody is forcing you to read their threads, if you think there's a problem report that to some moderator or something. You have no right to jump on them. I don't like too when there are post like that but I don't have the right to jump on them for that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it has nothing to do with the Force Pit.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well if that's what you want to believe.

Discord Member
Best answers
honestly, after 3 videos i didnt care for a new picture .... i made this thread to see WHY ppl were leaving this forum, as it is it seems pretty clear why ppl are leaving. ppl like daemara have no sense of humor. ppl just hound on for no reason what so ever. and EVERYONE knows i always ask as a joke, it's how i say hi. and honestly only a few ppl look at ppl who ask for things as being frowned upon. now quit bein a **** and realize ur being a negative influence on this community.

NUFF SAID

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't tell you the amount of times I've contemplated leaving this forum over Dam's lack of humor.

For shame, Dam. For shame.

---

On a side note, you're not really missing too much by not having the force pit. At most you'd learn what end is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought it was changed to Picture of the Moment?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
honestly, after 3 videos i didnt care for a new picture .... i made this thread to see WHY ppl were leaving this forum, as it is it seems pretty clear why ppl are leaving. ppl like daemara have no sense of humor. ppl just hound on for no reason what so ever. and EVERYONE knows i always ask as a joke, it's how i say hi. and honestly only a few ppl look at ppl who ask for things as being frowned upon. now quit bein a **** and realize ur being a negative influence on this community.

NUFF SAID
I'm not sure why you're saying I'm being a negative influence on this community after you created this thread yourself, but I'll bite:

I truly apologize for not seeing your sarcasm through your horribly written posts. I, (as well as many others, contrary to your belief) did not know you were kidding and took this thread seriously. Every once and a while there is someone who always harps on the team and vents their frustration about how they're entitled to a new picture every week and demand new content. I misunderstood you for that, because you've had a big mouth about things like that.

Well if that's what you want to believe.
I don't understand why you're so convinced that I have this mindset because I have Force Pit access, because it's not true at all. Once again, it has nothing to do with Force Pit access. I've simply never been crazy about playing this mod. I care about its success and think it's a fun game, but I'm not not hyped for it like you think I am.

Last edited:
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It has nothing to do with Dam having access.
Vector's thread was obviously a joke though, even though I can't blame Dam for actually failing to see that is threads with these questions are quite common and the guy has been around since the day of dawn.

I believe this quarreling is incompetent and useless though, just leave it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom