Where is the Dragon Balls?!

Best answers
Hey the CTDB mode has been removed?!?!

it will be back on 1.3?

thanks...

Best answers
Actually, forget that, apparently they don't have a sticky for this.. But the capture the dragonball's mode is not finished and isnt working properly, and they are working on it. Its semi-removed.

Best answers
Cenax said:
Actually, forget that, apparently they don't have a sticky for this.. But the capture the dragonball's mode is not finished and isnt working properly, and they are working on it. Its semi-removed.

thanks guy :D

Best answers
Ctdbs is still there, but as far i knew, i only got it working at ESF_riverside map...

Best answers
Bit they only works with WON sistem... am i right?

cos i've tried on esf_cell_day on steam and the dbs don't appear...

and in the WON, they appear...

why that?!

Best answers
if u go in your game.cfg in your esf folder and change gamemode from 1 to 2 that will fix your prob

Best answers
Theres still dragonballs i wished the other day but dont really like it much just use cellarena map or some old maps you will find it.

Best answers
Dont use esf-riverside as that has a bug were 1 db get stuck under the ground.

Best answers
If you want to be able to use the dragonballs, either download a new map which supports them or take maps from esf beta 1.1 and use them. Dragonballs don't work on new maps.

Best answers
yeh i posted a thread about this... even if u set the server settings ingame it dont listen to you...

i have tried altering the listenserver.cfg but it doesnt want to do that either... so annoying!
it says for example

\\ hostname

where do i put the figure/name? and teamplay is not listed, where do i fit that in? thanx.

(or maybe its in the game.cfg? please clear this up for me. thanx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom