Where can i edit the powerlevels?

Best answers
Can anyone tell me where i can edit the powerlevels from the characters for personal modding tests?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant modify the powerlevels. its cheating, so it not possible. well it is but you would have to try to muscle the source code of esf. or know how to code really well using amx or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would highly doubt you could. ESF will never give you their source code unless they release it to the public (but that hopefully and will be a long time from now if ever).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ its possible, only if you got the right files for it. but it aint fun if you are a server host and people join and you always have a higher pl them the other guys

Best answers
Skyrider said:
:\ its possible, only if you got the right files for it. but it aint fun if you are a server host and people join and you always have a higher pl them the other guys
i didnt want to change only my pl, i want to make a buu saga mod with ssj3 goku;gotenks;ssj2 gohan;majin vegeta;perfect cell;perfect buu;vegetto and goten, so i want to change the pl´s.

perfect cell with a pl of 1.000.000 isnt very realistic

Best answers
Eikju said:
perfect cell with a pl of 1.000.000 isnt very realistic
You are right, seen as the pl requirement to even go second form is 1.900.000.. :rolleyes: ;)

Best answers
Wow, long time since I've been here. Anyways, there's a good reason why we lowered the PL's instead of making them super high. It's all about what HL's engine can handle and in the past we had problems with the PL's being so high. So the solution was to lower the PL's to something more to HL's liking.
I mean, duh, we're not stupid; of course Perfect Cell's PL was alot higher than 1mil. But there comes a point when you have to work within certain game engine limitations :)

Best answers
Actually it's more like a balancing issue. I can easily add a few 0's after every players powerlevel in the hud, if that makes you guys feel happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom