Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downey, Ca..I forgotted the city.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nebraska, United States. Can't say I'm happy about it right now though.

Best answers
Germany,the only Country where:

-one damn newspaper(Bild) tell 15 Million people what they have to think(and the people actually do oO")

-people complain about everything,but never do something against it :D

-most people cant speak their own language (and im not talking about the foreign people here ;))

and many other bad things,but, hey,we are allowed to see nipples at 11.00 AM without as censorship-sign and without a "Oh no!How dare you!!Think about the poor children seeing your nipple!!!11one" :rolleyes:

Best answers
Black Raven in the terms of censorship, that is the way it is in many other countries besides the United States, we obviously have different cultures and see things differently.
But anyway, I'm from the good 'ole U.S. of A. Born in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and currently living in Alpena, Michigan.

Best answers
Victoria Canada

"bad pet beaver,,,,dont eat the hockey hater. "

MajinSupream666

M
my origin of birth is HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devgrin: ...magus would like a website called nuklearpower.com its about 8-bit stuff like thief and night and other stuff from FF...P.S. Goku Sucks

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coming to you from high up in the Rockies with only gerbils running on wheels to keep electricity up, we've got Deman!!!!
Colorado, USA is my place of birth and current residence.
Woot to the central!

Best answers
well since im a dumb *ss i voted UK and i can i say i never been there but i do live in the GOOD OLD US OF A yea that means u i no where u live dont try to pretend u dont no what im talking about right

Best answers
u people are the STUPIDEST (in a nice way a very very nice way) i have ever incounter in a fourm well because its kind of a seroious question and u say yea man im straight from mars or cananda (god no one is born in cananda they just flock there) so saying u live in cananda or any made up place like it isnt cool but i dont know about u huh TELL ME HUH i thouht so

Best answers
MasterOfMuppets said:
u people are the STUPIDEST (in a nice way a very very nice way) i have ever incounter in a fourm well because its kind of a seroious question and u say yea man im straight from mars or cananda (god no one is born in cananda they just flock there) so saying u live in cananda or any made up place like it isnt cool but i dont know about u huh TELL ME HUH i thouht so
What the hell are you talking about?? , you've tottaly lost me here?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterOfMuppets said:
Believe it or not, some people are actually born in Canada. *crowd gasps*

Best answers
LoL well he is kinda right about the flocking part....without immigration our population would be shrinking....but thats cause Canadians dont like to have big familys for some reason. But they like to flock cause its the nicest place in the world :D yay Canada.

Is anyone here from Bali??? They have some rockin internet cafe's there...super cheap and super comfy.

Best answers
spam spam spam

i dont fear the admins......... although i should... i have a death wish

11's wats... if it is shoe size i beat u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom