when killed you gain too much PL

Best answers
i was at school playing the new beta with 2 other ppl
and we wore al diffrents ppl, goku,gohan (me :D) and vegeta or trunks.

let say trunks has an PL of 18 million en Gohan has 17 million, and trunks kills Gohan than gohan got about 19 million PL en trunks maybe 18.2 pl.
i love the beta but this suck, it is better to GET killed in order to get PL than KILL SOMEBODY ELSE.

plzz fix this, maybe trunks gain's pl but let gohan never surrpass his killer when he get killed bij him doh!

i'm really looking forward too SSJ2 and 3 :D :D :D

Best answers
I don't think that's true, the more difference in powerlevel, the more you'll get untill you're close to the others powerlevel.

Best answers
Sometimes its true when u die u get higher for some reason. but i think i doesnt do that to me though. Its not true.

Best answers
well it depends on the server average. trunks maybe at 18 mil but goku is a 22 mil. its all balanced in a way, but i see what ure saying

Best answers
no no no at school we did 3 diffrent games and for example i killed the most people and i gain slowly PL (what is good) i made about 20 kills in a row and the othery guys pl was higher than mine, i like the balancing idea that's is excellent but if you die and your pl grows that much that suck

Best answers
Well I hate to say now you're a bit right, I played this night and the guy hat 20 mil. (probably had been working hours on that)
I changed my character, died a few times and even got 22 mil, it's just to fast..

Best answers
Maybe the PL averaging should also take your FRAGS into consideration?

It makes sense in one way, if you are getting all the kills then you dont need any help PL-wise (cos your skill makes up for your lower PL), so all your opponents that you kill get PL boosts so they can perhaps beat you.

Best answers
ya but think about it, if u just join a server and every1 is at 30 mil u wanna gain it slowly? u wouldnt be able to do anything, Ya i know its kinda unfair but it makes sense, killing the weaker person give u more pl?

Best answers
I was in a server where I had the highest PL, and decided to kill myself... a lot.... it has a reverse effect... 30 seconds later I had the lowest PL in the server..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, its fair for the sayons. everytime they get damaged, and healed again, they get MORE and higher Powerlevel :)

Best answers
Bah it's really sucky :no::S I played and had the far highest score (like 67-28) . My PL was 25 million, some other guy I was playing with had like 30-54 and he had 30million!!! Now that isn't right at all. ;/ It got even worse when a guy joined the game, after I killed him 11 times he was 0-11 and even had more PL than me.

This really needs fixing.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Bah it's really sucky :no::S I played and had the far highest score (like 67-28) . My PL was 25 million, some other guy I was playing with had like 30-54 and he had 30million!!! Now that isn't right at all. ;/ It got even worse when a guy joined the game, after I killed him 11 times he was 0-11 and even had more PL than me.

This really needs fixing.
exactly what i ment i like the balancing and stuff but dont get more pl than the dude who kills you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom