whatz up all

Best answers
hey guyz im new to dis forum and dis mod, i am really excited to start playin this game if u guyz dun mind, can ya take a few screenies for me and post it on here since i gotta wait like an hour b4 i start playing :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg I love you. I need to use these screenshots I've made for good use. I kidna want the team to put some in the gallery :(

Hell yes, I hope this helps you

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to newbie central, home of intro threads.

Best answers
nice screenies thanks alot bro, by any chance got any clue if deres a public serv , for this were all of u or most of u play??or ip to one of the best esf servers?and wut version do most of dese servers run??i downloaded 1.2.3 and i get sum *** ass error sayin .dll are mismatched from the server

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=SSJ_Gotenkz=- said:
nice screenies thanks alot bro, by any chance got any clue if deres a public serv , for this were all of u or most of u play??or ip to one of the best esf servers?and wut version do most of dese servers run??i downloaded 1.2.3 and i get sum *** ass error sayin .dll are mismatched from the server
Hey welcome to the forum
didn't I just meet you in a server?
my nick was "Proz"

Best answers
nop didn't play yet, i get some sort of a *** error says,
"Your .dll [cl_dlls\client.dll] differs from the server"
went to irc some guy answered (op) and den im assuming he didn't know what to do so he kept his mouth shut now im bak to no where :S

and thanks for the welcome

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all you nead to do is get the newest wersion of ESF
That error only means you dont have the same wersion of the game as the server is using

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom