What's your weapon?

Best answers
Ok, so you are the star character of your favorite anime/RPG and you kick some serious ass. So what kind of weapon do you use to do it? Post what elaborate and crazy kind of weapon you would use if you were able to be such a person.

My weapons would be razor sharp discs that return to me when thrown.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to go with either
(1) Combat Knife from Op4
(2) Machine Gun from HL/Op4/BS
(3) Displacer from Op4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a custom designed weapon, called the Caneblade.

It is a highly versatile transforming weapon that has the ability to change into tonfas, a staff, a dual lightsaber, a single lightsaber, and even a bow.

The weapon is charged with my character's own Ki which allows the weapon to cut things, like a lightsaber. The weapon consists mainly of a silver-colored hilt, much like a lightsaber's, only much more simplistic and with no buttons. The weapon's modes and systems are connected to those of my character, which allows him to switch modes at will without having to press any troublesome switches or buttons.

I use the weapon in many roleplays, to great effect.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Infinity Gauntlet should work just fine.

Best answers
My own magnetic throwing stars that have an activated magnification and can switch north and south poles. that and well i do like using roses and plant moves

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be so fast and agile, I would never need to use anything beyond a Kitana for a kill, or my hands and feet to disable, or perhaps, even kill.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A big sword like Guts' dragonslayer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A long katana, not quite Masamune length (Sephiroth) but around 35 inches and sharp as hell.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i'd have 2 weapons, nunchaku in the back of my belt and a katana by my side.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A pair of knuckle dusters would suffice for me, but in the event in which I must hew through many weaker soldiers who don't even deserve half my attention, then I want the sword that Zodd the Immortal lent to Gatz during one battle. I'll see if I can find a picture of it sometime.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably just martial arts that uses chi powers to make up for the lack of distanced attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
magic casting any spell! buahaha! or a bfg 9000.. but that sword look is much sleeker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom