Whats your opinion...well come vote

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
also i think they should make the deathball fly a little slower...its a little to fast right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya it's too fast.And just slitly bigger would be fine for me.

Best answers
I think their fine the size they are now. They are already really big

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the "size" should be bigger but thats it, no power increase.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya the power is already enough but it's way too small just a bit bigger then it would be fine for me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
on 2nd thought the deathball doesnt move that fast ....its at an atequate speed it could just be bigger and raised a little bit....but maybe they should make it so that it starts little while on his finger like it does in the show..you know if its little while its over ur finger then u can see better...but then when u throw it it can go to the size that it usually is(which im hoping could be bigger)

Best answers
since sb has a 60 sec charge time and an u need a point blank hit =to kil anybody...make it beter :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what are u talking about....you do not need a point blank shot to kill with sb. and 2nd thats off topic..

Best answers
I didn't read through all of the posts, but uh.. Why would you want them to be any bigger than they are? So when you go to to fire them they explode because they're inside a wall from their ridiculous size? Sounds functional to me!

:yes:

I hope you see the sarcasm and the point I'm trying to make. It's not like the SB is at the forefront of combat and effective damage dealing anyhow.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes..Halorin hit the nail dead on, I mean seriously..if you just want the ball bigger and the balst teh same...then what is the point? If yolu want them to be bigger, edit teh sprites if it is possible. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
magus u and all other forum mods are fat nerdy little newbs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus is it easy to edit sptrites?Cuz I am not touching anything like that.

adfsfdsfs you wanna get banned again I see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom