What's your MySpace?

Best answers
Here's mine:

http://www.myspace.com/10MCC29

This is the profile I just made two weeks ago. My other account got "phisphed" or something like that, so I can no longer use that one. The link to my messed up one is still in my signature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
High Five for the facebook users!

But I'd feel weird posting my Facebook on an internet forum, since all of the people who look at it are friends from school.

You know they say. What happens in the internets, stays in the internets.
I've accepted that Facebook has creepers, so really, the lot of you aren't that bad compared with all the random people I don't know that peruse my list of favorite bands, and what my interests are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Celebrity could mean a number of things mf29, I have had my cameo appearances, I did over 30 shows from June of last summer till now, and my face is like the "OMIGAWD IT'S YOU!" face of Virginia along with my buddy Trey Songz (http://www.myspace.com/treysongz) but uh, yeah back on topic. So everyone, show your Myspaces! Not my space, but your space, which happens to be myspace :) get it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Facebook has gotten so stalkerish lately I rarely go on it anymore. And now that they let high schoolers on it...it sucks hardcore :S
I've had mine for about 6 months now, and I have had zero contact with high school kids, except friends' siblings through groups. It's still leagues better than Myspace, that's for sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Facebook has gotten so stalkerish lately I rarely go on it anymore. And now that they let high schoolers on it...it sucks hardcore :S
Hey, buddy! If I have to start taking SATS and dealing with this precollege stuff, I say I at least get the Highschool version of facebook =X.

It's the people are are sophmores and lower that bug me.

I haven't had any stalkers because everyone on my friends list goes to my school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom